Status
Not open for further replies.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
So i was typing a post and accidently hit a combination of keys on my keyboard (have no clue what they were) and this bottom window popped up (see image). Please note I have no computer skills at all and I have no clue if it is important or not, but thought I would share in case it is important.

CF Wizzardry.jpg

Attachments

• CF Wizzardry.jpg
    CF Wizzardry.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 128

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Witchcraft.
NjypInp.gif

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I believe its a function of Chrome. I have had it pop up occasionally on many sites.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
So i was typing a post and accidently hit a combination of keys on my keyboard (have no clue what they were) and this bottom window popped up (see image). Please note I have no computer skills at all and I have no clue if it is important or not, but thought I would share in case it is important.

View attachment 26239

Keep calm, citizen. Nothing to be worried about. Just as a precaution, we're going to send a man by your house in a few minutes to take care of that for you. He'll be arriving via black helicopter. In the meantime, just sit tight. And if you could destroy any copies of that picture, that would be great.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
So F12 does get you there, but no way those are the keys I hit, as I would have had to hit the function key then F12. Not pretty sure I wasn't close to either of those keys, but who the hell knows.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
It's your browsers web tools. You're looking at the guts of the site...the HTML and CSS that makes this bad boy purr and look so Cyclonetastic.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
So F12 does get you there, but no way those are the keys I hit, as I would have had to hit the function key then F12. Not pretty sure I wasn't close to either of those keys, but who the hell knows.

Hey, stuff happens...

And, I am expecting CW will now ban you to eternity for hacking in to the site :wink:

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011

Good God, boone7247! Now they will have to kill you...

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Keep calm, citizen. Nothing to be worried about. Just as a precaution, we're going to send a man by your house in a few minutes to take care of that for you. He'll be arriving via black helicopter. In the meantime, just sit tight. And if you could destroy any copies of that picture, that would be great.

Here's how Jandy will be collecting your ill gotten data

hackers-the-plague.gif

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City

Is his name "The Wolf" by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.