Hilarious Heft quote

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Years ago I told Eric that he has my fantasy job. He laughed and told me it's not much of a fantasy when you're traveling back from Stillwater in the middle of the night after getting drilled.

Dude's getting up there, had to have turned 70 this year. Only a year behind me so I know being old. ;)

Reactions: agentbear

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Years ago I told Eric that he has my fantasy job. He laughed and told me it's not much of a fantasy when you're traveling back from Stillwater in the middle of the night after getting drilled.
Years and years ago (in the '90s), I was in the grocery line at Save-U-More on Duff (long gone), and I heard someone behind me talking to somebody else. I recognized the voice, and I couldn't quite place the voice of the "person I knew" behind me. So, I turned around to say "Hi", and it was Eric Heft. Lol. Did not know him personally, but my brain processed his voice as a friend. He is a super good egg! Good memory!

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I don't know how John does the shows after games like this....the coach has the glazed career-mistake malais look and they have to go through motions of saying anything positive.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I don't know how John does the shows after games like this....the coach has the glazed career-mistake malais look and they have to go through motions of saying anything positive.
giphy.gif

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
John and Eric gotta be pissed they didn't get to go to Portland this weekend.

Was just going to post they showed a LOT of professionalism by finishing the FB Season. I would have been very tempted to send the B team to FB and start the BB season if I was those 2 and they've been doing it long enough they deserve the right to do whichever they want.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Was just going to post they showed a LOT of professionalism by finishing the FB Season. I would have been very tempted to send the B team to FB and start the BB season if I was those 2 and they've been doing it long enough they deserve the right to do whichever they want.
Yeah just tell your boss you won't be doing your job because the company isn't hitting the projected numbers right

Help Support Us

Become a patron