Hilton floor is for sale

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
On the inventory list they have listed "CD-Korn Greatest Hits Vol. 1". Damn, that must have been a killer music class.
I had Stuart for music and he played like a different version of the same song every day. It may have been like Wooly Bully or something really similar.

• Funny
Reactions: Jer

CYFanKC

Aug 8, 2023
So I ordered one of these for myselfs a few months back but I have been struggling with how to display it.... How is everyone else displaying theres? Any tips or ideas?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So I ordered one of these for myselfs a few months back but I have been struggling with how to display it.... How is everyone else displaying theres? Any tips or ideas?
I bought one as a Xmas gift for a relative. I’m gonna make a frame for it at some point and get a piece of glass cut to size for the face. Floor and certificate both displayed in it. I’d like to get TJ to sign it. It’d add a nice touch. I have an idea in my head of what it would look like but when I finally get around to it, I’ll post a pic in here.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I had one already from years ago with Orr signature that is on a shelf just leaning.

I did get a new one and had TJ sign it and just having leaning on the base of this coffee table i have which has an autographed ball inside (perfect way to display one).

I do have another piece and I've been trying to think of creative ways to use/display it. I thought about adding some pads to the back and just having on a table or bar and set things on it. I had thought about getting some hairpin legs and making a small side table, but just a bit too small for that proportionally.

Reactions: NWICY

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I had one already from years ago with Orr signature that is on a shelf just leaning.

I did get a new one and had TJ sign it and just having leaning on the base of this coffee table i have which has an autographed ball inside (perfect way to display one).

I do have another piece and I've been trying to think of creative ways to use/display it. I thought about adding some pads to the back and just having on a table or bar and set things on it. I had thought about getting some hairpin legs and making a small side table, but just a bit too small for that proportionally.
I have book cases with my ISU collectibles and I have 2 of the floor sections. I've found standing them upright at about a 45 degree angle (so they make a 90 degree angle in the middle of them) looks pretty good and gives you a small space to put something relevant in front of them.

Reactions: CYFanKC and CapnCy

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I found a two pack of sawtooth picture hangers and have it hanging on my wall. After I got it signed by TJ of course ;)

Reactions: NWICY

IAC1858

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2008
Ankeny, IA
I have mine propped up slightly, with a basketball autographed by TJ and Bill.

Has anyone had any success getting the location stickers peeled off the corner?

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 27

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm waiting to get mine signed by Ashley Joens. I got a big part of the block on the free throw lane. Ashley spent a lot of time falling or getting knocked down on that part of the floor!

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
View attachment 124034 I made a bar game for my parents bar. It has a launcher for the ball and the hoop comes out and acts as a kickstand on the back so it can stand up. I need to repair the sticker because somehow painters tape pulled some off
Very well done!! Cool as a display piece and functional!