Hilton floor is for sale

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I was one of the lucky few who got through the first time. However, I didn't quite get what I wanted. The section called "Line" shows a picture of a three-point line, but it really means any line. I wanted pieces of the three-point line, but I got a piece of the free throw lane block and a piece with just a thin strip of red from a foul line. Oh well, it is still cool.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Great for those of you that got through I suppose, but pretty disappointing for the rest of us that were also in there trying to check out immediately at 10:00am and didn't manage to get a charge to go through that had to be manually refunded (what triggered their VIP list). Can confirm half court and big 12 logos all sold out now after they originally claimed there was plenty of inventory of each section and would be at the re-launch.

Not handled well, just like the locker situation a few years back.

Any who....if anyone that ended up with mid court logo and/or big 12 logo pieces has any interest in swapping pieces plus cash or additional pieces (2 for 1, etc) please hit me up. It would be greatly appreciated.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Great for those of you that got through I suppose, but pretty disappointing for the rest of us that were also in there trying to check out immediately at 10:00am and didn't manage to get a charge to go through that had to be manually refunded (what triggered their VIP list). Can confirm half court and big 12 logos all sold out now after they originally claimed there was plenty of inventory of each section and would be at the re-launch.

Not handled well, just like the locker situation a few years back.

Any who....if anyone that ended up with mid court logo and/or big 12 logo pieces has any interest in swapping pieces plus cash or additional pieces (2 for 1, etc) please hit me up. It would be greatly appreciated.
Guess I should also add that other trades from my collection could be on the table as well. Lots of vintage/unique items I could think about dealing…

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Same here. I'm so glad they kept track of those of us that tried (and maybe submitted our cards) and then didn't get them and got this opportunity.
Bummed center court was sold out, but oh well!
I got the email reminding me that I left something in my cart after they closed up shop but nothing today. I will be very frustrated if I don't get anything.

• Agree
Reactions: psychlone99

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I got the email reminding me that I left something in my cart after they closed up shop but nothing today. I will be very frustrated if I don't get anything.
Same exact thing here... I'm keeping my hopes low, especially after striking out on the wooden football lockers a couple years back too.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Same exact thing here... I'm keeping my hopes low, especially after striking out on the wooden football lockers a couple years back too.
I have a wooden locker. One heavy mother ******.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Dirty ******* pool. Didn't get the e-mail despite them previously taking my money. Now I see they totally changed the rules and it was advantageous to log in well before go time. When last i checked you couldn't do that. Now I have over a thousand ************* who signed in before me.

Surplus can **** right off. Keep your ******* floor, *************.

Time for a heel turn. Here's the origin story for the evil villain HawkLawman.

1TRUFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Apparently the queue is irrelevant as I entered the waiting room at 8:55. I am number 800. Dumb.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Apparently the queue is irrelevant as I entered the waiting room at 8:55. I am number 800. Dumb.

It said it would be a "random" queue when I logged on. I am guessing it was to keep people from just camping browsers open?

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
Dirty ******* pool. Didn't get the e-mail despite them previously taking my money. Now I see they totally changed the rules and it was advantageous to log in well before go time. When last i checked you couldn't do that. Now I have over a thousand ************* who signed in before me.

Surplus can **** right off. Keep your ******* floor, *************.

Time for a heel turn.
Right? I opened the link to get it ready 6 minutes prior and then saw there was a queue. WTF

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
ok People buy your f*cking floor and get out. I swear there are some geriatrics in this waiting room ahead of me

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Right? I opened the link to get it ready 6 minutes prior and then saw there was a queue. WTF
If it is truly random, then fine. But why didn't I get the VIP link (since they previously took my money). *************.

It's a great day to be a Hawkeye!!! Caitlin Clark is the best. I hereby pledge my allegiance to Fran. Jorbo is a podcasting god. Screw you Clowns!

• Haha
Reactions: cyclonespiker33

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
Also the link they sent out to people was only valid from 2pm cst on friday to noon on Saturday. WHO CHECKS THEIR EMAIL FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND SATURDAY MORNING?

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman