Hofher

CLONER99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2015
Did we know Hofher was leaving?

“Beyond GRATEFUL for 3 incredible seasons with #Cyclones #WinInTheDark Now onto new adventure with #AAFLegends #JointheAlliance”

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Did we know Hofher was leaving?

“Beyond GRATEFUL for 3 incredible seasons with #Cyclones #WinInTheDark Now onto new adventure with #AAFLegends #JointheAlliance”
Was announced during the season he would join the AAF.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
He's the one that didn't know how to dm someone on twitter

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It has no effect on whether we get an OC or not. Hofner was moved from QB coach to an offensive consultant which doesn't count coach limit.

It might not have an effect on whether or not we get an OC, but the fact remains that we definitely need one.

Our Scoring Offense is ranked 81st in the country. For reference, Iowa is #47.
Total Offense, ISU is #100.

On the flip side, ISU is #39 in Total Defense, and that's in a high powered offensive league.

Can you imagine what our record would have been with even an average offense? At least 2 more wins that I can think of right off the top of my head.

We need an OC hired this offseason IMO.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
It might not have an effect on whether or not we get an OC, but the fact remains that we definitely need one.

Our Scoring Offense is ranked 81st in the country. For reference, Iowa is #47.
Total Offense, ISU is #100.

On the flip side, ISU is #39 in Total Defense, and that's in a high powered offensive league.

Can you imagine what our record would have been with even an average offense? At least 2 more wins that I can think of right off the top of my head.

We need an OC hired this offseason IMO.

Seems like a reasonable request

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
At least this will open up some money for an OC. Maybe Kyle can take over Gordon's old position and be Campbell's eyes in the press box to make our audible system existent. Then we might not need an OC but it could be that was what Hofher was doing and this is moot.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I thought Kyle wanted to use his engineering degree to make bank and turn into a wealthy executive someday instead of sticking with football?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron