Home Insecticide

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
What are you using for spraying your house? I'm looking at getting a bottle of Temprid FX because the Ortho Home Defense stuff doesn't seem to do anything. We get a ton of spiders but also the normal stuff like flies, earwigs, stink bugs, etc.

We do have pets and kids.

cyphoon

Sep 8, 2011
How about for outdoor fruit plants? (Blackberries and raspberries)

The label for Tempo SC (beta-cyfluthrin) states : "Do not apply to any food crop"

Consider zeta-cypermethrin based products for your berries. It is a pyrethroid like Tempo, but it breaks down in sunlight and has a very low pre-harvest interval for most crops.

H

Reactions: herbicide

Nococy

Jan 10, 2021
Fort Collins Co
What are you using for spraying your house? I'm looking at getting a bottle of Temprid FX because the Ortho Home Defense stuff doesn't seem to do anything. We get a ton of spiders but also the normal stuff like flies, earwigs, stink bugs, etc.

being an exterminator I will tell that spiders have to be killed on contact or eat other poisoned bugs. They don’t use there feet to eat therefore they can walk through insecticides. There feet never touch their mouth

Nococy

Jan 10, 2021
Fort Collins Co

tempo does work great on the others. make sure to go one foot up and two foot out for best coverage

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Get a cat. Ever since I've had cats, no more bugs. In the odd event I see a bug, all cats go after it, kill it, and eat it. Or I find a dead spider missing some legs in the morning.

jonnyb21

Apr 18, 2006
Anyone have lucking get rid of the small, little red spider mites? Get them every spring and early summer on some east facing windows in my basement and I will spray but they keep coming back.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Anyone have lucking get rid of the small, little red spider mites? Get them every spring and early summer on some east facing windows in my basement and I will spray but they keep coming back.