Homerun Derby who will win

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Biggest market. Biggest payroll. Still haven't been in the World Series in 2 years. Not saying the Royals are any better, but Yankees fans have no reason bragging. You guys should win with the reasons mentioned above. It's teams like STL and TEX that are good teams because of their farm systems. They don't need to rely on 35 year old players to win.

Huh???

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I find it hilarious people are bickering about the home run derby. Who cares?

And the Royals boo everyone...the problem is normally their stadium is half fans of the opposition so they get drowned out. The K is an awesome stadium for catching a game but Royals fans are pathetic.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Biggest market. Biggest payroll. Still haven't been in the World Series in 2 years. Not saying the Royals are any better, but Yankees fans have no reason bragging. You guys should win with the reasons mentioned above. It's teams like STL and TEX that are good teams because of their farm systems. They don't need to rely on 35 year old players to win.

Yanks farm system is loaded.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
So Cano said he doesn't care what the fans think? That's super classy considering that's what the All-Star week is all about.

BTW, love seeing Trumbo in this.

Come on, use common sense. You know what he meant. He meant he didn't care that the fans were booing him. He was rattled.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
So Cano said he doesn't care what the fans think? That's super classy considering that's what the All-Star week is all about.

BTW, love seeing Trumbo in this.

Ha ha, its competition for charity and fans are booing the guy not sure what is classy about that.

But I get the booing though cuz the 1 lone thing Royal fans would have had to cheer about in almost 30 years, Cano took it away, by not putting the home town boy in.

Now its back to oblivion for Royal's fans.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Ha ha, its competition for charity and fans are booing the guy not sure what is classy about that.

But I get the booing though cuz the 1 lone thing Royal fans would have had to cheer about in almost 30 years, Cano took it away, by not putting the home town boy in.

Now its back to oblivion for Royal's fans.

Fans booed the captain last year for not choosing Upton either. So Arizona isn't classy either right? Come on, the guy lied to the fans. He deserved to get booed.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Fans booed the captain last year for not choosing Upton either. So Arizona isn't classy either right? Come on, the guy lied to the fans. He deserved to get booed.

Like I said I get it, there hasn't been a lot to cheer about, so Cano did take away what could have been a feel good moment for Royal fans.

But that said anybody who boo's guys hitting baseballs for charity, are classless dicks.
Would have been better if they chanted Butler's name or something..