Hottest ISU Athlete ever

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Alright, I'm shallow and I know there are only like 4 girls that post on this site, so I know I'm not offending too many people. Who is the best looking female athlete at ISU ever. I think some chicks on this years b-ball team have to be on there.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
Anne O Neil, Mary Fox, Erica Junod from one team. Those three have to be in the talks at least. Leia Jackson from this years track team. Amanda Craig from a couple of years ago volleyball. And of course. Shellie Mosman and Anna Florzak

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
Do the cheerleaders count?
Alright, I'm shallow and I know there are only like 4 girls that post on this site, so I know I'm not offending too many people. Who is the best looking female athlete at ISU ever. I think some chicks on this years b-ball team have to be on there.

MarvelousMarv

Jan 24, 2009
Absolutely no discussion, super model Mallory Snyder. Hands down the hottest person to ever put on an ISU uniform. Plenty of others, but she tops the list!

cyups

Jan 25, 2009
I can't think of her name right now but there is a girl on the volleyball team this year that is SMOKIN :) There are so may I can't even begin to list them all. Mallory was on the real world and that was fun to watch. To list all the womens basketball players would take all day.

MarvelousMarv

Jan 24, 2009
Here is Mallory again.

This is just going off of memory but:
Women's Basketball
Erica Junod
Tracy Gahan
Megan Taylor
Tegan Stuart
Mary Fox
Shellie Mosman
Anna Florzak
I'm a fan of Alison Lacey
Anne O'Neil wasn't bad
Lindsey Wilson
Volleyball
Carly Jenson
Rachel Hockaday
Mary Bisenius
Heck that is a start! Snyder is tops though

Shinyhappyclone

Aug 25, 2007
iowa
Rachel Hockaday should be called Rachel Hottie! I think she is the vballer you are alluding too. Very pretty.

I am thinking of a women's basketball player from about 2003 or 2003 who was from Minnesota but had to quit team for asthma reasons her soph year....she was classically beautiful...not supermodel pretty, but Grace Kelly beautiful.

Marty Fine was pretty fine too.

http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle...&DB_OEM_ID=10700&ATCLID=1477673&Q_SEASON=2008

MarvelousMarv

Jan 24, 2009
Might be talking about Ada Anderson who ran track, but it would make no sense about the ashtma. She is definitely good looking!

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
KJ Kindler(sp) I think was the name of an ISU gymnast when I was at school who later on became coach until she left the year after Pollard got here.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
Is Mallory the soccer player who went on "Real World: Paris" and lost her scholarship because of it?

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Anne O Neil, Mary Fox, Erica Junod from one team. Those three have to be in the talks at least. Leia Jackson from this years track team. Amanda Craig from a couple of years ago volleyball. And of course. Shellie Mosman and Anna Florzak

Amanda Craig wore soooo much make-up she looked pale like a ghost...not attractive...we had a nickname for her soph. year...

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
KJ Kindler(sp) I think was the name of an ISU gymnast when I was at school who later on became coach until she left the year after Pollard got here.

KJ was hot when she competed and things haven't changed much IMO.

wiscocyclone

Sep 13, 2007
Didn't Jessica Simpson get an honorary degree at University of Iowa? I think she was given it for her academic rigor used in learning her lines for "Dukes of Hazzard".