Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Work computer, home computer, work iPhone, personal Android phone...

I mean, um, personal computer, home computer, personal iPhone, personal Android phone...

Doesn't seem to matter which computer I'm on, work or home. I'm at home now and had to log in. Had to log in at work yesterday.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
No problems here. Maybe some of you should take the hint.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I'm having that issue this week, too. It happened in the past. Usually, I can click on Forums tab and it logs me in automatically (it has worked both times we had this situation). Still wonder why it happens occasionally, seems to go in stretches of a few days, then it works normally again.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I've been getting javascript errors this entire week using CF on my phone, laptop, and tablet.
I can log out and log back in to solve this but then the same problems recur.

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
So I'm having similar issues. Front page wants me to accept cookies. OK. Then I click the log in button, and it kicks me straight back to the front page.
But if I go to the forums, it shows me logged in...
???

ISUStrEngr

Jan 9, 2009
I'm dealing with the same thing on my Android phone. It started happening soon after I noticed a bunch of new popupp ads that cover half the page. I'm constantly pushing the hide button to show more screen. At the same time, it has been frustrating reading threads because popupp ads make it jump up and down as they open and close.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I have more issues on my iPhone than on my computer. It doesn’t matter if I click the stay logged in button as I still have to log in even on Chrome. The accept cookie button is there and won’t go away even when I say accept. Once I have logged back in...yet again...then the accept cookie screen goes away...until I try to come back the next time. Makes the cell phone a tough place to get my CF fix!

CYTruck

Jan 3, 2010
its not just my personal computer. It also does it on my work laptop and my ipad.
I also does not seem to be related to a particular browser. I have it happening on Firefox and Chrome.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
And sometimes when I have to log into a browser on one device again, it seems to log me out of anything else I had still been logged into.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
For those having issues, I’ve noticed If I go to the main site instead of directly to the forums, it’ll show I’m logged out sometimes. As soon as I hit forums it’ll show that I’m logged in again.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Still having to login each time I come here but when I click login it automatically corrects. Still no fix on this ??