How soft is Texas with "Horns down?"

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Apparently - and this is not a huge surprise to me - BYU asked the students to take off their shirts. Didn’t realize “sportsmanship“ in the form of “not offending Texas in any possible way” was a mainstay of BYU athletics.

Wow, that Holier than Thou attitude almost ranks right up there with TX.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Apparently - and this is not a huge surprise to me - BYU asked the students to take off their shirts. Didn’t realize “sportsmanship“ in the form of “not offending Texas in any possible way” was a mainstay of BYU athletics.

I guess for BYU an upside down uterus is worse than racial slurs to an opposing player during a game

Reactions: ESciGuy

Paz23

Feb 23, 2016
I had a 3' x 5' flag with this on it at the Texas FB game flying above my vehicle. Had a few blaze orange a**hats mosey on over toward my vehicle, stop and stare with a stupid look on their face and turn around and walk away. A couple took pictures of it and I stood in front of it proudly. HornsDown.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

:explode::curse::puke: