How to better your chance of surviving a plane crash

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
One of my friends who was a pilot in Vietnam (when it was still Indochine) once told me that the best place on the plane is right behind the wings because that's where the plane will break in two, and leave you an opening to get out.

I've done a couple of flights where I was the middle in a seat row of five, two people on either side. I now refer to those as the Goner Seats. It's hard enough to get out to the bathroom. I doubt that anyone makes it out alive from one of those.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
One of my friends who was a pilot in Vietnam (when it was still Indochine) once told me that the best place on the plane is right behind the wings because that's where the plane will break in two, and leave you an opening to get out.

I've done a couple of flights where I was the middle in a seat row of five, two people on either side. I now refer to those as the Goner Seats. It's hard enough to get out to the bathroom. I doubt that anyone makes it out alive from one of those.

In that case, you gotta pull that person out of the aisle seat as use them as a crash pad.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron