Humor Mafia Sign-Up

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Cyc1, did you meet Mrs. Batman in college? I like to learn about people's relationships.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
first thought on seeing her? DH doesn't know this and it makes me angry.

well i she had added me on fb, back when people did that back when FB was just for college students and people didnt find it creepy (she was adding people in her classes, not sure how i was added) , and we started talking and planned on hanging out, but we had never met, but i saw at oak elm dinning, and i kept looking over and i thought it was maybe her, but wasnt sure, it wasnt like people had 400 fb photos back then, so... puzzlement?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
well i she had added me on fb, back when people did that back when FB was just for college students and people didnt find it creepy (she was adding people in her classes, not sure how i was added) , and we started talking and planned on hanging out, but we had never met, but i saw at oak elm dinning, and i kept looking over and i thought it was maybe her, but wasnt sure, it wasnt like people had 400 fb photos back then, so... puzzlement?

HOW YOU PROPOSE? SKIP TO ADORBS STUFF

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
wasnt too adorable, i invited her over, when she got there i proposed, then took a shot of whisky, had one waiting for if she said yes, or no/

you were worried she'd say no? who says no to the Bat Man?

DH showed up at my apt at 12:30 am on a Thurs morning (this was co-op semester, so a 40 minute drive for him) I kinda spazzed and didn't believe it was real. He had to knock yet again (Freddy) to make me let him in. late night because 3 years earlier was the same day and time he asked me to prom. Remember this, Bu, if you are reading.

Then I miserably failed a quiz the next morning, my advisor, who was the professor, didn't have a curve for "you just got engaged and brain turned to mush"

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
you were worried she'd say no? who says no to the Bat Man?

DH showed up at my apt at 12:30 am on a Thurs morning (this was co-op semester, so a 40 minute drive for him) I kinda spazzed and didn't believe it was real. He had to knock yet again (Freddy) to make me let him in. late night because 3 years earlier was the same day and time he asked me to prom. Remember this, Bu, if you are reading.

Then I miserably failed a quiz the next morning, my advisor, who was the professor, didn't have a curve for "you just got engaged and brain turned to mush"
nah i figured she would say yes, we got started dating in fall of 05', and i proposed in feb of 10', so we had been together a while.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
LOL, why did CLONECONES get banned?

cycl1 must have got the instakill and fitzy and workman got a deal that the person instakilled gets a week ban.

I was just gonna ask what happened to CLONECONES

I just saw it myself. Broke a site rule. Plain and simple.

We really need to clean this thread up. Just because it's the Mafia thread doesn't mean you can talk about some stuff in here that would be deleted off the main thread. Just saying.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Well. I'm awake.

My first girlfriend (which you will find in the "Meet the Parents" thread) that I broke up with 5 years ago (and dated for 1 year) just called me. At 3:30.

First time we've talked in probably three years.

Tells me "theres something I've had to tell you the last 5 years but now isn't the time can we hang out?"

I never did anything that could have gotten her pregnant. And she lives a completely different lifestyle now than me. So I can only hope she was just wasted and wanted to get back together.