hunter deyo

ronss

Jun 13, 2010
phoenix, az
i see hunter entered the transfer portal, and his school of choice ended up being bowling green. after giving this some thought, i just wondered why he would pick bowling green being from councill bluffs iowa. ohio is far from councill buffs, and wondered why he did not stay closer to home...i dont get it? i watched hunter play in high school since i am from harlan , iowa, also watch will mclaughlin...when they left high school, i wondered how each would end up doing....will ended up being the real deal. the harlan cylones had a highly recruited player, kruse , back in the 80s i believe, or 90s. kevin was recuited by one of the south dakota school. and had a great hight school career. kevin did not have any sucess there, and quite football..

Last edited:
Reactions: CYDJ

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Deyo didn’t even make it until Thanksgiving. Left BG and dropped out of school. Wonder if homesick or something.

ronss

Jun 13, 2010
phoenix, az
thks....i saw on the internet he is now going to bowling green as far as i know.....strange....ok...yea..i did not see him on the bowling green roster..thks for info

hiltonisheaven

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron