I admit...I bit...

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Fake noose.

Then again, maybe it is true. Maybe they're just waiting to notify the next of kin...

I bit.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There is no way in hell. Kirk will never do this or allow it to happen. Brian will either be reassigned, step down on his own volition, or be the next head coach at Iowa.
More and more Hawkeye fans are using the go to the pro thought. It helps them cope with the fact that BF will still be there next year.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
0% chance that he will be fired. Reassigned. Took another job. But not fired.
This. Only way he is not the OC for Iowa next year is if he gets "promoted" to an NFL position coach somewhere. Does anyone in the NFL still owe Kirk a favor?

Lord I hope he comes back, just for entertainment purposes.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Daddy is probably working the back channels to land him some cushy NFL OL analyst job or something to make it look like he left for a better opportunity. 0 percent chance Brian gets fired, he's going to step down or find another job or probably be back again as Iowa OC which would be hilarious if Kirk keeps with his stubborn ways.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Most Iowa fans I know have resigned themselves to the fact that Brian will be in Iowa City as long as Kirk is in control. They tried to convince themselves that the offense was getting better as the season progressed. (Until the Nebraska loss) And, most are not terribly disappointed that they will not get throttled in the CCG, again.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
There are no other jobs out there (at least those Jr. would be considered for) that can match what Kirk can funnel his kid through the hok AD.
Kirk and his kid will milk the golden goose as long as the Capt. is still in power.