I am taking the leap..........

Eddyclone

Jan 2, 2010
Eddyville, Iowa
of faith. I read Chris William's thread to all fanatics about being a part of the message board as opposed to just being on the sideline watching the action. I decided to be a part of the revolution. I've been a looker for too long!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after the victorious bowl game that the Clones were a part of.

I'm just glad to be here on the field and in the action.:yes:

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
glad to have you. Welcome!

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
of faith. I read Chris William's thread to all fanatics about being a part of the message board as opposed to just being on the sideline watching the action. I decided to be a part of the revolution. I've been a looker for too long!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after the victorious bowl game that the Clones were a part of.

Glad to have you here! Could you recruit one other guy to sign up? Let's get this thing rollin'! :yes:

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Welcome!

...and this sounds like the CF pyramid scheme :wink:

86.jpg

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
When he said he was taking the leap I thought he was going to get a vasectomy:jimlad:

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny

(and your internet usage)