I guess Iowa's collapse will start in March this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I can smell the poacher ADs coming for Fran already!

Barta knows what to do!

200.gif

Hawkize31

Jul 6, 2010
I don’t dislike you dexter so don’t take this the wrong way, but it just baffles me... why the influx of hawk fans on here after games. Is it just because all the hawk sites suck that much?

The last thing I want to do after ISU games, win or loss, is talk to hawk fans about it.
1. CF is a good message board with a lot of activity.
2. Its fun to watch the mental gymnastics trying to minimize anything Iowa does well. You can see the shift in the last half hour - now of course in hindsight Cincy was bad and Houston was bad and this was a favorable matchup for Iowa. Wasn't the case the last 5 days but it sure is now. Thats fun to see.

• Agree
Reactions: benjimill

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I don’t dislike you dexter so don’t take this the wrong way, but it just baffles me... why the influx of hawk fans on here after games. Is it just because all the hawk sites suck that much?

The last thing I want to do after ISU games, win or loss, is talk to hawk fans about it.
I post here because I like you guys. Didn’t post here during the game.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I know a lot of Iowa fans that won't be happy about them getting this win today.

Sure, one win in the tourney is great, but it's not worth having to keep Fran around was their line of thought on it. They so badly want to get rid of him, even though they're stuck with him unless someone comes calling for him.

• Creative
Reactions: s_ford

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I'm surprised they won let alone came back from down 13, I'm more shocked though that Cincy wasn't what I thought they were. They couldn't hit shots....at all.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I know a lot of Iowa fans that won't be happy about them getting this win today.

Sure, one win in the tourney is great, but it's not worth having to keep Fran around was their line of thought on it. They so badly want to get rid of him, even though they're stuck with him unless someone comes calling for him.

I don't understand that line of thinking. Fran is basically unfireable because of his buyout for at least two or three more years. Might as well root for the best now.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Its fun to watch the mental gymnastics trying to minimize anything Iowa does well. You can see the shift in the last half hour - now of course in hindsight Cincy was bad and Houston was bad and this was a favorable matchup for Iowa. Wasn't the case the last 5 days but it sure is now. Thats fun to see.
Its sports, ups and downs. That’s why I don’t post much during live games.
I could link screen shots from Hawkeye Heaven of what was said when Cincy was rolling and it would be the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron