I hate Texas

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
This is from the OSU-UT game the other night. Don't know if it's been posted here since I've seen it a few other places. I think I had a similar reaction after the basketball game last year...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koaVqoCu-H0]YouTube - 4 year old's reaction to Texas win over Ohio State[/ame]

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm gonna guess it was staged - DVRs are a thing of beauty.

Otherwise, why record your kid during a FB game?

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Of all the road games in football and basketball I have been to, Texas fans were by far the nicest and most welcoming. I had an absolute blast at the game in Austin in the fall of 2002.

For all their success, and let's face it, they have had a lot, they were not all that annoying. We had fun at the bars before the game, at the game, and also at a nice steak house afterwards. I even wore an ISU sweatshirt to the Cowboys game the next day, and folks were still cool. They wished they had Seneca instead of Simms.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Im surprised that a 4 year old has that kind of grasp of the rules. :eek: When I was that young I didnt care about football let alone know ANY of the rules.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I think everyone hates Texas.:skeptical:

I honestly wouldn't care less about them but I really get sick of them being at least good (if not elite) in every sport! Seriously, MBB, Football, WBB, Softball, Baseball, and the list goes on and on...

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Of all the road games in football and basketball I have been to, Texas fans were by far the nicest and most welcoming. I had an absolute blast at the game in Austin in the fall of 2002.

For all their success, and let's face it, they have had a lot, they were not all that annoying. We had fun at the bars before the game, at the game, and also at a nice steak house afterwards. I even wore an ISU sweatshirt to the Cowboys game the next day, and folks were still cool. They wished they had Seneca instead of Simms.

Absolutely concur. The UT fans were by FAR the best I've encountered. Even invited us to their tailgate and fed us after the game. If I had to rate the fans I've encountered in the conference:

1.) Texas
2.) Nebraska
3.) Kansas State
4.) Oklahoma
5.) Kansas
6.) Baylor
7.) Missouri
8.) Texas Tech

I have a feeling OSU will be in the top couple, CU will be in the bottom couple, and A&M could go either way. I'm getting more and more curious where we'd fit on this scale. I'd like to think up top, but you never know.

On a side note, which steakhouse did you go to?

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Absolutely concur. The UT fans were by FAR the best I've encountered. Even invited us to their tailgate and fed us after the game. If I had to rate the fans I've encountered in the conference:

1.) Texas
2.) Nebraska
3.) Kansas State
4.) Oklahoma
5.) Kansas
6.) Baylor
7.) Missouri
8.) Texas Tech

I have a feeling OSU will be in the top couple, CU will be in the bottom couple, and A&M could go either way. I'm getting more and more curious where we'd fit on this scale. I'd like to think up top, but you never know.

On a side note, which steakhouse did you go to?

I have a feeling they wouldn't be quite so hospitable if we had actually beaten them.

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
So true...

It's easy to be nice and hospitable if you know the other team is just going to give you a warm up for next weeks game.