I just hope people appreciate how special this team is!! (WBB Team Appreciation Thread)

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
I just wanted to take a minute to recognize how special this team is and encourage people to realize what we are watching and enjoying right now. ISU has had many special teams and players in the past but, I think this group is on a level of there own!! This team is doing things no one ever thought they would and they are doing with 5 Freshman who are mature beyond their years and great leadership from the vets.

They all love ISU and I as a fan, these players are quickly becoming all time favorites!!

Let's sit back. Enjoy all the moments these next few weeks and enjoy the ride!

The future is very bright!

Let's bring home the title tonight and springboard into the NCAA's and the future of this program!!

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
No matter how the rest of the season plays out, this has been a fantastic basketball season for both the men's and women's teams. The players are all playing for each other; nobody is above the team. The energy and effort for both teams is second to none. And the coaches love ISU

Let's just sit back and enjoy the tournament season. Keep cheering them on as we have done all season. If the team has a stretch in the game where they are struggling, support them. These teams will not give up no matter what, which is why it is so fun and enjoyable to watch them play

When their seasons do come do a close, raise a beer and thank them for all the great memories

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Agree, this team has been so fun to follow. If Fennelly can keep this freshman class in tact for 3 more years, they could be pretty awesome. And having Emily around for one more year is icing on the cake!

I just have one concern. In this new NIL world of pay for play, it scares me to think what other teams may offer Audi and Addy in the future. While we may not be able to match those offers, I'm hoping their love for ISU will prevail.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I think this team's progress - and the amazing story of Audi - getting barely any press locally is a big reason so many are stuck on the hating Clark topic. The ISU women have made huge strides over the course of the year, and it's certainly been because of all their hard work and unity.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I think this team's progress - and the amazing story of Audi - getting barely any press locally is a big reason so many are stuck on the hating Clark topic. The ISU women have made huge strides over the course of the year, and it's certainly been because of all their hard work and unity.
No matter how much people are in denial, the local media just barely cover ISU athletics anyway. Was more coverage of Brock Purdy’s Super Bowl run when visiting my sons out of state than in Iowa.