I just want to say...

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries. If you are going to the game I hope that you are treated well and don't run into too many jack asses. I'm glad both teams will be at full strength with no suspensions. I will be enjoying cold Busch lattes with friends/fans of both teams.

(I didn't want to post this in the in-state rivals forum because it would just inevitably turn into the same 5 or 6 posters rehashing the same petty arguments they've made one million times already.)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries. If you are going to the game I hope that you are treated well and don't run into too many jack asses. I'm glad both teams will be at full strength with no suspensions. I will be enjoying cold Busch lattes with friends/fans of both teams.

(I didn't want to post this in the in-state rivals forum because it would just inevitably turn into the same 5 or 6 posters rehashing the same petty arguments they've made one million times already.)

Can definitely agree with this.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Good post. First time in a while both teams are good and at full strength. Should be a great game.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Good post.

I'm actually just first excited to see ISU play since it didn't happen last weekend.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Jack asses? In Iowa City?
pshaw-gif.gif

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Always amazed by Hawk followers who wanna end the series. The build up is fantastic.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Reads for snark can not find any. Thanks for the friendly post @Shawker.

Reactions: ameslurker

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

You had me at "Busch Latte"

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

KKramer

Sep 25, 2017

I've been trying to make Blue Smoothie a thing for a while now too, but Latte is too good to ignore.