I like Surly

I like Surly and generally am a fan of affable, reasonable fans from rival schools

• I agree and appreciate kind interactions with opposing fans

Votes: 136 64.8%
  • I don't need to see or hear what any of our rivals think

Votes: 33 15.7%
  • I'm good with generally violent behavior towards hawkeyes

Votes: 41 19.5%

• Total voters

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Its happened. I don't have to prove to some genius or search the entire forum for history to prove you wrong or whatever the **** you want.

You are a dip **** ISU fan apparently. All fanbases have them, I guess.
giphy.gif

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Mostly agree with this. Tuco/Random Fan awful. That ND State troll, awful. Spartan doctor dude and most of the Big 12 posters are fine. Most Hawk trolls just pathetic although a few good ones in the tennis threads. A few I don’t have on ignore anyway. Surly is fine, occasionally informative, not personally insulting of others.
What about tmcats, o all-knowing pronouncer of poster worth?

Reactions: JP4CY

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
Seems like you geniuses are bound and determined to keep this thread on the front page....hilarious.

• Dumb
Reactions: CloneLawman

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Mostly agree with this. Tuco/Random Fan awful. That ND State troll, awful. Spartan doctor dude and most of the Big 12 posters are fine. Most Hawk trolls just pathetic although a few good ones in the tennis threads. A few I don’t have on ignore anyway. Surly is fine, occasionally informative, not personally insulting of others.

Tuco didn't last long in his comeback this yr.
LakesBison was funny because he was so over the top IMO.
Friendy Spartan is good expecially in non sport threads.
Some Hawks are ok
Surly ok the B12 posters are pretty good. I kind of miss KillBilly from TT he was good and had a good avatar.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Tuco didn't last long in his comeback this yr.
LakesBison was funny because he was so over the top IMO.
Friendy Spartan is good expecially in non sport threads.
Some Hawks are ok
Surly ok the B12 posters are pretty good. I kind of miss KillBilly from TT he was good and had a good avatar.
Andy from OK State is a good poster IIRC.
There wad a good poster from WV I tailagted with, something like Sundog.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
He's having trouble finding enough of my posts to "dumb" now. He went to some other threads where he could find me and started dumbing them. He's really showing me.
I’m actually scared of that guy. Seems like the type that would show up at you door with a gun. Always so aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 0u812

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Troll post by @surly apparently got deleted. Maybe Surly should be more concerned about KSU students chanting "**** KU" during games against other opponents for decades until Tang put an effort into stopping it. At least ISU students curse at the opponents we are playing.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
When he learns a new word, he repeats it as often as possible so he might have hope of retaining it. It is impressive he is retaining it at all.
I think you are trying way too hard. Settle back and enjoy life, a little. Your recent thread that you started on surly (the negative one that was closed, btw) is a bit juvenile, IMO. Jeremy agrees. How old are you? FYI, I think surly is just fine and ok, and you should probably just stop, while you are behind. If you were more like surly, this world would be a better place. Flame away.

You don't have to degrade others to make yourself feel better.

Don't answer right away. Think about it.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I think you are trying way too hard. Settle back and enjoy life, a little. Your recent thread that you started on surly (the negative one that was closed, btw) is a bit juvenile, IMO. Jeremy agrees. How old are you? FYI, I think surly is just fine and ok, and you should probably just stop, while you are behind. If you were more like surly, this world would be a better place. Flame away.

You don't have to degrade others to make yourself feel better.

Don't answer right away. Think about it.
Thread was dead, let it die!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Thread was dead, let it die!
Probably should have, but...I just have a thing against bullies.
When he learns a new word, he repeats it as often as possible so he might have hope of retaining it. It is impressive he is retaining it at all.
And I'm not saying you are are bully. I think you are smarter than that. I respect much of what you say and post. You did hit a note with me that was not taken well. I actually like and respect surly. I'm sorry that you feel the other way. I stood up for her. Go ahead and keep dumbing me if it makes you feel better. People who do that don't mean anything to me anyway.

• Love
Reactions: surly

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron