I wish Colorado was still in the Big 12

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yes, they are that bad. This used to be a team that contended both in conference and nationally. Simply amazing. Now they would be a guaranteed win.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Yes, they are that bad. This used to be a team that contended both in conference and nationally. Simply amazing. Now they would be a guaranteed win.

LOOOOOOL. Wow, getting beat at home by Sacramento State. OMG - new depths of suckitude.

Wardecker

Oct 13, 2007
God, I would love to kick CU in the nuts one last time.

Their athletic program sucks.

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO

Well, we thought that a couple years ago when Arnaud got banged up. Nothing is a guarunteed win.

Personally, selfishly, I wish we still played CU so I could have a game I didn't have to travel >8 hours to a football game. Just me. Otherwise, good riddance.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
kicker that made the game winner is from the same college Jantz and Horne came from.

A little side note.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
As far as I'm concerned, the Pac 12 is like that guy who was cheating with your ex-wife, ended up marrying her after she left you, and now he wants to come around and commiserate about "just how crazy she is".

My thought? "Don't tell me about it. You wanted her, you got her."

(same thing applies to Nebby in the B1G, and Tigger/Aggy in the SEC. ESPECIALLY Aggy.)

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
As far as I'm concerned, the Pac 12 is like that guy who was cheating with your ex-wife, ended up marrying her after she left you, and now he wants to come around and commiserate about "just how crazy she is".

(same thing applies to Nebby in the B1G, and Tigger/Aggy in the SEC. ESPECIALLY Aggy.)

Totally agree. Mizzou? aTm? Look at Colorado now. That is where you will be in a couple years.
Nebby learning the hard way, too. Cutting off the Texas recruiting starting to show.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Totally agree. Mizzou? aTm? Look at Colorado now. That is where you will be in a couple years.
Nebby learning the hard way, too. Cutting off the Texas recruiting starting to show.

It's a little different with Colorado though, they primarily recruited California.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
It's a little different with Colorado though, they primarily recruited California.

Always have, I know - but as a member of the Big XII, they could sprinkle in recruits from Texas too. Not so much anymore. I think what Colorado & Nebraska used to get will/have shifted to other schools: the TCUs and hopefully us too!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I don't blame colorado though, they were almost forced to make the jump. Everyone in the south was talking about going too, and there were rumblings that there was politicking going on to take their spot, which wouldve left CU out of a major conference like the other 'forgotten' teams. So they jumped before anyone else, before things could be patched back up among the other teams.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I don't blame colorado though, they were almost forced to make the jump. Everyone in the south was talking about going too, and there were rumblings that there was politicking going on to take their spot, which wouldve left CU out of a major conference like the other 'forgotten' teams. So they jumped before anyone else, before things could be patched back up among the other teams.

Now that it's purely hypothetical and there's no real risk to ISU, it's fascinating to wonder what the conferences would have actually looked like if Pac-16 had actually gone through.