I would take this bracket in a second

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
In all seriousness, I would rather not see Kentucky, Duke, Virginia, or Wisconsin until late as possible.

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
I'd much rather be a 5 in the WEST in that particular bracket. Elite Eight would be easier in the WEST. It would be Oklahoma and then Wisconsin. I would say Oklahoma is a tougher out than Wichita St but we beat either of them. I'd rather face Wisconsin than Virginia any day of the week.

Last edited:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
it is ridiculous that WSU will be seeded higher than us for the second straight year. I kinda accept last year (although by just numbers, no way), but if it happens this year too ..... WTH.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Why do people think that WSU was over seeded last year? The 1 team they lost to was a very close 2 point loss against a hot Kentucky team that nearly won it all. Also had an RPI of 4, an SOS that wasn't great, but not horrendous either.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
Why do people think that WSU was over seeded last year? The 1 team they lost to was a very close 2 point loss against a hot Kentucky team that nearly won it all. Also had an RPI of 4, an SOS that wasn't great, but not horrendous either.

No one has said this in this thread. Again, you're arguing with no one.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Although I'd rather be lower than a 5 seed, this bracket would be very favorable. UVA, Arizona, Kansas, Wich st, Then us. Pretty favorable. I know it's way too early but it's fun to watch how these change. http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/bracketology
Virginia and Kentucky are by far the two nastiest defenses in the nation. I don't think you'll enjoy a matchup with them until as far along as possible.

DiehardClone

Jan 29, 2014
I don't want any part of two teams until as late as possible, and one of them is Virginia. I'll let you all guess who the other one is.

Grand Canyon? (WAC team)

Alice Lloyd? (Just lost to Western Kentucky)

Our Lady of the Lake? (Just lost to UT-Pan American)

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Kentucky is the only team that i don't want to see.

However if ISU plays like they have been, probably won't get out of the first round anyways.

I am planning on Fred getting this team to turn it around soon, beat up on KU and the rest of the conference and jump back into a 2 seed.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Northern Iowa a #6 seed?? hahaha! Also, Iowa is screwed in this scenario, probably don't get out of the first round.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We want the West. Bring on Wiscy, Utah, Zags, or Washington.

We will go head to toe with them.

cemarclone

Feb 6, 2014

I will come out and say that WSU is given WAY to much credit and was seeded way too high. WSu rarely plays a great team, and when they did finally play an elite team, they lost. Put them in the Big 12, and I doubt they would even make the top half the league. So they lost to Kentucky, and Kentucky scored a whole 51 points against Uconn. ISU played Uconn better than Kentucky, so that means I am even less impressed with WSU. Again this year, WSU is going to have a great record and still really never play anyone. ISU on the other hand has to play a ranked opponent almost every game from here on out. How many will WSU see?

cemarclone

Feb 6, 2014
Northern Iowa a #6 seed?? hahaha! Also, Iowa is screwed in this scenario, probably don't get out of the first round.
After wathcing some of the game last night with MSU, I seriously doubt that Iowa even makes the dance. Are they good enough for one of the 35 at larger births? I say no.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I will come out and say that WSU is given WAY to much credit and was seeded way too high. WSu rarely plays a great team, and when they did finally play an elite team, they lost. Put them in the Big 12, and I doubt they would even make the top half the league. So they lost to Kentucky, and Kentucky scored a whole 51 points against Uconn. ISU played Uconn better than Kentucky, so that means I am even less impressed with WSU. Again this year, WSU is going to have a great record and still really never play anyone. ISU on the other hand has to play a ranked opponent almost every game from here on out. How many will WSU see?

If you're talking about last year you're wrong. They beat everyone they could and were a solid team. As mentioned above, no one is talking about this year.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
After wathcing some of the game last night with MSU, I seriously doubt that Iowa even makes the dance. Are they good enough for one of the 35 at larger births? I say no.

Yes. Their RPI/wins against UNC/OSU will carry them in unless they absolutely crap the bed against teams like Northwestern.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
In all seriousness, I would rather not see Kentucky, Duke, Virginia, or Wisconsin until late as possible.

Well considering at least 3 of those 4 will be one seeds, that probably goes for just about anyone in the tournament.

Facing a 1 seed early = Not Good

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron