Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Went into my big 12 competition contest and there is a blank ad right in the middle of OP rules post. I could see between posts but there is right in the middle of a post.

• Angry
Reactions: cyclones500

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Getting adds on the middle of the post that make it so my entire screen is adds other than one sentance of the post. Apparently the screen shot is too large to post.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Getting adds on the middle of the post that make it so my entire screen is adds other than one sentance of the post. Apparently the screen shot is too large to post.
I’ve already posted a screenshot. They just don’t care enough to actually fix these problems.

edit: to note, CW is on vacation, I believe. But I guess if he’s the only person on CF that has the capability to fix this, then that’s a bigger problem unto itself.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I’ve already posted a screenshot. They just don’t care enough to actually fix these problems.

edit: to note, CW is on vacation, I believe. But I guess if he’s the only person on CF that has the capability to fix this, then that’s a bigger problem unto itself.
I don't know if they know how to fix the problem or not, but at least acknowledge there is one would help morale.

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Almost 40% of the time I open CF on mobile I get an "ad" that covers the entire page and makes it impossible to use. I am sure it is not supposed to be there and is spam. Hopefully it gets fixed soon because it is super aggravating.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I feel like the mid thread ads are gone now. Granted, I haven’t been in many threads, but it seems better.

On another topic, bye weeks suck, and if you disagree…well…you suck. No offense…you suck ass.