Ignore Hunter

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I know it's probably too much to ask, but my preference would be that Hunter is completely ignored when he visits Hilton. Just don't even acknowledge him. If we ride his ass and Texas wins, he wins the breakup. If we completely ignore him, he can't win, even if Texas wins the game.

Just putting it out there in advance.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm cool with doing that but some of these posters probably drive by their ex's house everyday.
200w.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I’m sure you saying that is going to stop it.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'll boo the crap out of him when they announce the lineups and probably early in the game but guessing as the game goes on the boos from the crowd will die down as it's hard to sustain that for a whole game. Will be interesting to see what kind of signs and chants the students will come up with as with NIL a factor now could be some creative heckling coming.

I still think the all time best chant we've had at Hilton for someone was Pierre Pierce when they chanted "no means no" when he shot free throws. He probably got heckled more than any player that I can recall and for a good reason. The Harrison brothers at Colorado got some attention too, who else over the years can you remember that the crowd really got after? Marcus Smart and his flopping but that was more funny than mean spirited heckling.

Reactions: GT25Ump

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'll boo the crap out of him when they announce the lineups and probably early in the game but guessing as the game goes on the boos from the crowd will die down as it's hard to sustain that for a whole game. Will be interesting to see what kind of signs and chants the students will come up with as with NIL a factor now could be some creative heckling coming.

I still think the all time best chant we've had at Hilton for someone was Pierre Pierce when they chanted "no means no" when he shot free throws. He probably got heckled more than any player that I can recall and for a good reason. The Harrison brothers at Colorado got some attention too, who else over the years can you remember that the crowd really got after? Marcus Smart and his flopping but that was more funny than mean spirited heckling.
Haluska got the boo treatment every time he touched the ball. That was entertaining.

Reactions: MJ29 and CYdTracked

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
I know it's probably too much to ask, but my preference would be that Hunter is completely ignored when he visits Hilton. Just don't even acknowledge him. If we ride his ass and Texas wins, he wins the breakup. If we completely ignore him, he can't win, even if Texas wins the game.

You want Hilton to not be Hilton? Good luck with that.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
So you're posting to ignore someone you want ignored. Bringing more attention to the person you want ignored. Causing more posts about someone you want ignored. Seems to be backfiring. See, even I'm posting about it and woke up this morning without a thought of this former player in my head.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I think I am past the point of ignoring him. I full on want him to not do well, simply because he rejected us and jumped in bed with one of the bigger adversaries in the history of Iowa State Athletics. I will boo him on 1/17 and I will boo him every other time he plays, too.

You can't root for him and also root against Texas in MBB. I can't root for Texas MBB, so I can't root for Tyrese. It is as simple as that for me.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

He wins the breakup unless we beat Texas and have a better season.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

Help Support Us

Become a patron