I'm torn...

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
...between Google Chrome and Firefox.:tongue:

But seriously.. they're both fast, although Chrome has gotten REALLY fast since the last time I tried it -- both GUI and internet wise. Really makes Firefox seem kinda bulky with how smooth it runs. The internet loading is surprising, because a couple versions ago Firefox was the clear winner for me in terms of loading pages.. but now, Chrome is right up there.

I LOVE Chrome's interface. Absolutely wonderful design, in my opinion. So much screen real estate!

Firefox, however, definitely has the market on extensions. Things like Autopager are just so nice to have... And Firefox still is as fast as always when jumping through the interwebs. I know Chrome is slowly getting some added, but still..

What's a tech geek to do??

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Does Chrome have the ISU theme? If it does I will consider changing but until then I will be with Firefox

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Ditto, Skyh13. I just started using Chrome again this week after having abandoned it for FF for nearly the entire semester. I still can't decide.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
If I get bored sometime I'd like to put together an ISU Chrome template since it's OS but finding the time is the issue.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
If I get bored sometime I'd like to put together an ISU Chrome template since it's OS but finding the time is the issue.

What if you took a special day and allocated all the time you would otherwise spend posting here to working on that instead?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Just installed the Chrome Beta and it has extensions. Most of the extensions I use in FF are available including AdBlock Plus (called something else in but very similar and uses the same filters), XMarks (I love this extension especially the profiles) and Gmail notifier. Now if I could just get a Cyclone theme I'd be set.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
An ISU theme would be cool... in the mean time I'm using the chrome theme for Chrome... :rolleyes:

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I am running FF 3.6 Beta 4. I do like it...a lot! I have been a FF user for years now though...so I am partial. My wife like Chrome because she likes the simplicity of it. Opera has some cool things about it as well...but I always go straight to FF when I start up the net.