In need of a Corner 3 pod...

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Hey Jared and Chris, really curious to hear some of your reaction to the drubbing last night. I am a sucker for punishment, what can I say? When can we expect a Corner 3/Reaction pod?

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Appreciate all that is done by this site. Corner three is especially nice. Love basketball.

The Iowa game has me on my heals a bit. Actually was expecting us to lose some games and win some games I wouldn't have anticipated this year. Just a matter of someone getting hot on offense and the opposing team being more impacted by our defense. So, maybe amazing games and horrible games are expected.

I am curious how much Tre will impact our game and what to expect coming up. Really excited.

Have a drink this weekend and cheers. Was a rough one.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Appreciate all that is done by this site. Corner three is especially nice. Love basketball.

The Iowa game has me on my heals a bit. Actually was expecting us to lose some games and win some games I wouldn't have anticipated this year. Just a matter of someone getting hot on offense and the opposing team being more impacted by our defense. So, maybe amazing games and horrible games are expected.

I am curious how much Tre will impact our game and what to expect coming up. Really excited.

Have a drink this weekend and cheers. Was a rough one.

Remember last year? It’s going to look much the same.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Not being cynical, but I really don't think there's much analysis to be done on this one. From the tip-off, our guys just didn't show up. Lazy passes, lazy shots, unfocused all around.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I’m really miss Scott. I know he is not doing the show.. but he even deleted his Twitter.

The world would be a better place if we all did that (not that I have one).

All it seems to do is make people really sad or angry and give other mental illnesses.

* * *​

@Cyinthenorth

I would imagine CW and BB will talk about it on the now traditional Sunday-night pod.

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Both MBB and WBB got destroyed. Gonna have to get more mentally tough in a hurry!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The world would be a better place if we all did that (not that I have one).

All it seems to do is make people really sad or angry and give other mental illnesses.

* * *​

@Cyinthenorth

I would imagine CW and BB will talk about it on the now traditional Sunday-night pod.
I guess I can wait. Just have an itch in need of scratching