Info on seats at Wells Fargo for Hockey game?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Thinking of going with my daughter to a hockey game next week at Wells Fargo. Any thoughts what seats are better than others? Does closer to the ice mean you can see the puck along the walls? Better to be up a bit?

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Not sure how old your daughter is. Or how tall she is. But when I was a season ticket holder for the Wild, I preferred to be at least five rows off the ice for best viewing. And I prefer to sit in the attack zone (Section 124 is my jam ... although they should probably come with a warning label for some of their cheers). Hope that helps.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Not sure how old your daughter is. Or how tall she is. But when I was a season ticket holder for the Wild, I preferred to be at least five rows off the ice for best viewing. And I prefer to sit in the attack zone (Section 124 is my jam ... although they should probably come with a warning label for some of their cheers). Hope that helps.
Thanks. She is 22 and tall

• Funny
Reactions: ianoconnor

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
We’ve done both with our kids when they were younger.

There’s not really a wrong choice. I felt like it was easier to watch at least halfway up on the lower level. However, we sat down very close right behind the bench once and that was interesting in a different way. Pretty violent sport. Wouldn’t sit too close down low by the bench if she is very young. I think those tickets were maybe available because it was over the holidays.

Edit: 22 year old can sit anywhere

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks. She is 22 and tall

I'm 5'2" and short, so if I sit too close, I can't see all of the ice. Like I said, I prefer 124. Any of the sections in that general region are pretty good.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I like being as close to the glass as possible. Especially near the baselines. Thats where most of the collisions happen. And you get great angles on breakaway shots/goals. Down there you get an idea of the speed and violence if thats what you like most about hockey like me.

If you enjoy seeing the spacing the precision passing and the line changes you can sit up higher and toward the middle and get a good feel for the games back and forth flow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron