Injuries?

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
what is the status of gilstrap boozer and brackins? they all were limping last night and i know boozer left and didnt come back. Has anyone heard about how severe these injuries are? And did anyone else know brackins has been playing on a torn MCL ALL FREAKING YEAR

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
Boozer-sprained knee cap, Gilstrap-cramping in calf, Brackins-not sure what you are talking about, finished the game and fouled out.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I saw Brackins limping a little after being fouled later in the second half. Looked like maybe he tweaked his knee a little but played ok after that???

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Brackins left the game for like 5-10 minutes to go to the lockerroom and i dont think it was to go to the bathroom. I also heard from one of the managers he tor is MCL before practices even started.

soccercy

Apr 20, 2006
Brackins left the game in the second half and went to the locker room with the trainer. He was definitely limping around. He was in the locker room for a couple minutes, but part of that was stoppages as well.
Certainly looked like something was wrong, he wasn't moving well, there were like 4 times he could have grabbed a rebound or loose ball but didn't move his feet, just reached, and someone else got to it before him.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
there was a point in time where he left the game and went back into the lockerroom it was second half, he limped off the floor then walked back into the lockerroom and then came back out and checked back in. Everyone cheered when he came back