Interesting Stats

Cardinal&Gold11

Nov 6, 2007
The land of Eastern Iowa University
Was bored waiting around for a group project to start, and found these stats for the Big XII. We lead the league in scoring, rebounding, 3 pt. %, and assists per game. We are second in overall FG %, and fourth in FT %. I knew we were up there in a lot of these categories, but I didn't think we were first in so many. Random thoughts for the day.

2012-13 Big 12 College Basketball Team Statistics - ESPN

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
It was either on Texas or WVU game and they showed our offensive rankings. Top 4 in everything and a lot of 1s.

Scoring comes easy for this team.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Does that mean that we let Rhoads coach the basketball team so they play better defense?

Listen to me.. I AM SO PROUD, TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL COACH!!! then our football coach would be calm and collected the whole game.. dang what if the shoe was on the other foot

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Listen to me.. I AM SO PROUD, TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL COACH!!! then our football coach would be calm and collected the whole game.. dang what if the shoe was on the other foot

O/U on games CPR would of been ejected from this season?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Babb is our best 3 point shooter. Babb is second in minutes. Melvin tied for defensive rebounding. KL leading in asists per game. Will a bucket behind on second in scoring.
Good at defending threes. Team free throw shooting. Lots of good stories.

Some not so good stories. Last in steals. Bad offensive rebounding.