Interview with George Conditt

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
George is one of the friendliest ever to wear Cardinal and Gold. Awesome guy when I met him, in a parking lot at a football game. He didn't have to stop and chat and take a selfie with a couple older fans, but he did. And was happy doing it.
His dad is super awesome too. Ran into him outside of the United Center after Sweet 16. Talked to him for a long time.
Be hard pressed to find a nicer/bigger Cyclone than GC3.

clonechemist

Apr 3, 2007
Philadelphia
Glad to see him resurrect his bball career through the G league. For a while a lot of folks thought he had more NBA potential than anyone in his recruiting class, which included Haliburton.
He seemed to have all the raw tools to be elite. He showed so much promise as a freshman but never seemed to develop here.

I can’t imagine what 4 years with Kyle Green would’ve done for him.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
How much better of a player would George have been under Coach Green? Always liked George for his love of being a Cyclone.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
My heart would break, out of compassion, if I chose to listen to a player from the Prohm era. I have to pass.

• Friendly
Reactions: clonechemist

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Good listen.

I don't think I had heard the story of BIg George squabble with Shayok.

Condittt still bummed about the '19 tournament bounce.

Correction -- ISU would have played Houston in second round, not Auburn ... George mentioned Kentucky, that would have been in Sweet 16.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
My heart would break, out of compassion, if I chose to listen to a player from the Prohm era. I have to pass.

sarah-mclachlan-dogs.gif

Reactions: madguy30

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
George is one of the friendliest ever to wear Cardinal and Gold. Awesome guy when I met him, in a parking lot at a football game. He didn't have to stop and chat and take a selfie with a couple older fans, but he did. And was happy doing it.
Yep, the Conditt family was at the Big XII tourney championship game/KC P&L and were super friendly people. Doesn't shock me one bit that George is very personable.