Iowa Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVOsound

Nov 12, 2015
Iowa City
CyTwins is the single most neurotic internet entity that I've ever witnessed. His delusion is out of this world. He'd be a fun case to study in a psychology class.

Keep living in your weird little world, bud

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
CyTwins is the single most neurotic internet entity that I've ever witnessed. His delusion is out of this world. He'd be a fun case to study in a psychology class.

What have I said to deserve that? Seems a little harsh

Reactions: AZmess

OVOsound

Nov 12, 2015
Iowa City
What have I said to deserve that? Seems a little harsh

I should've specified that it's your disposition towards Iowa sports that earned you that title in my book. I probably hate ISU just as much as you hate Iowa, but I'll never be afraid to give credit where it's due. You're incapable of doing this with Iowa sports.

Iowa won last night, so obviously (in your world) we won because this is the most important game of their lives and beating ISU is all they set out to do this season. It's not that ISU's flaws were completely exposed and Iowa's best players played well while yours didn't step up to the plate. It's simply because it's Iowa's Super Bowl!!!

Reactions: WildMan and breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I should've specified that it's your disposition towards Iowa sports that earned you that title in my book. I probably hate ISU just as much as you hate Iowa, but I'll never be afraid to give credit where it's due. You're incapable of doing this with Iowa sports.

Iowa won last night, so obviously (in your world) we won because this is the most important game of their lives and beating ISU is all they set out to do this season. It's not that ISU's flaws were completely exposed and Iowa's best players played well while yours didn't step up to the plate. It's simply because it's Iowa's Super Bowl!!!

I said Iowa was going to go 8-5 this year in football so let's not pretend like I never give them credit. I said Iowa's basketball recruiting has been bad because it has been. If me telling the truth makes me a hater than I guess I'm a hater but yes, the game meant more for your players last night which is why the better team didn't win

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA

Haven't seen you around in quite a while. What made you decide to come back now? Just wondering.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I said Iowa was going to go 8-5 this year in football so let's not pretend like I never give them credit. I said Iowa's basketball recruiting has been bad because it has been. If me telling the truth makes me a hater than I guess I'm a hater but yes, the game meant more for your players last night which is why the better team didn't win

Monte said Iowa is ISU's super bowl.

Reactions: WildMan and breck53

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I know, I think that was just out of respect for the Iowa players since he's friends with some of them. He's a great kid

Hey did you see Iowa won the Joe Moore award for the best OL in the country? Apparently was neck-and-neck with Bama. Crazy.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hey did you see Iowa won the Joe Moore award for the best OL in the country? Apparently was neck-and-neck with Bama. Crazy.

I didn't and I've never heard of that award but congrats. NDSU wasn't eligible I assume?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This thread is quite literally one of the saddest things I've seen in a while. I can't fathom having so little going for you in life that you become this obsessive about another team.

I get keeping an eye on your rivals, but you people are neurotic.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: CyDude16 and isu81

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I didn't and I've never heard of that award but congrats. NDSU wasn't eligible I assume?
Looks like your boy Chad posted that 5 hours ago, not sure how you missed that one.

As far as the award goes, not really sure how Iowa got that one, pass protection was sketchy as hell this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.