Iowa Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This "Super Bowl" **** is so old. We got our ***** kicked and our best response was "but, but it was their Super Bowl." Good for them if it was. That just indicates they came geared up to win, as opposed to our apparent indifference.

Their lowly Iowa kid recruits we've spent the last month making fun of took it to our guys. Jok well outplayed our seniors. Call a spade a spade-- we got spanked.

Now go ahead, flame on for me being a "hawk apologist".

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This "Super Bowl" **** is so old. We got our ***** kicked and our best response was "but, but it was their Super Bowl." Good for them if it was. That just indicates they came geared up to win, as opposed to our apparent indifference.

Their lowly Iowa kid recruits we've spent the last month making fun of took it to our guys. Jok well outplayed our seniors. Call a spade a spade-- we got spanked.

I'm not going to flame you. Iowa's team outplayed ISU, plain and simple. And anyone who doesn't believe this game means more to both teams than your average non-con game is delusional. It is too bad that ISU couldn't put the team first and play team ball rather than thinking they had to make a statement. That 90-75 game was a statement and they did it as a team.

WildMan

Oct 26, 2016
It wasn't fun. Congrats on the Super Bowl win, you guys earned it
So let me get this straight.. Every game Iowa wins against ISU it automatically becomes a "superbowl" win? When Iowa crushes the ISU wrestling team on Sunday i suppose that will be another superbowl win aswell?? This was a basketball game dude, not an NFL championship. Get the word superbowl out of your vocabulary. Just makes you look worse everytime you type it.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
So let me get this straight.. Every game Iowa wins against ISU it automatically becomes a "superbowl" win? When Iowa crushes the ISU wrestling team on Sunday i suppose that will be another superbowl win aswell?? This was a basketball game dude, not an NFL championship. Get the word superbowl out of your vocabulary. Just makes you look worse everytime you type it.

Let's be honest, it's the only defense mechanism you have when you constantly berate Iowa only to have them take a collective dump on your team's face.

• Funny
Reactions: breck53 and WildMan

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Sorry it was your National Championship game.

Aug 26, 2014

I agree. We should've won the game by 20 points. 5 seniors with a ton of talent against a bunch of Freshman who lost to Omaha. No excuses. They wanted it, they embarrassed us. We either learn from this and get a whole lot better (which we have the potential to be really good) or we fold and the season is a dumpster fire. We need to stop talking trash and start leading by example. If this isn't a wake up call, nothing will be.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and bos

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Iowa actually has Iowa players on their team it's a big advantage

52 points from Iowa High School Players last night
Many of which came from Jok, who we likely would have signed but for unfortunate recruiting activities engaged in by Lefty. Otherwise, what is your point? Jok didn't score those points because he is an Iowan.

Status
Not open for further replies.