Iowa Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
What we saw last night is a team playing out of its ass for an in-state rivalry game. They'll continue to **** the bed the rest of the year because they aren't that good, nor are they a talented team. We have our own demons right now that caused us to lose that game. It's not because a bunch of super-talented (but not recruited by other P5 coaches?) freshmen are still new to the college game. I would be surprised to see half of those 8 freshmen transfer or be pushed out of their program within the next 2 years.
Maybe Monte needs to quit talking and start playing basketball. Woof!

• Agree
Reactions: isu83 and VeloClone

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Maybe Monte needs to quit talking and start playing basketball. Woof!

I addressed that in the other thread, but yeah, he needs to shut his face and play the game. This is the exact same crap that got those guys bounced in the first round of the NCAA's a couple years ago. Too worried about image and not enough about playing the game.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84

BlackHawk

Sep 30, 2010
What we saw last night is a team playing out of its ass for an in-state rivalry game. They'll continue to **** the bed the rest of the year because they aren't that good, nor are they a talented team. We have our own demons right now that caused us to lose that game. It's not because a bunch of super-talented (but not recruited by other P5 coaches?) freshmen are still new to the college game. I would be surprised to see half of those 8 freshmen transfer or be pushed out of their program within the next 2 years.

Someone needs a tissue.

CTtrucked

Nov 29, 2016
I addressed that in the other thread, but yeah, he needs to shut his face and play the game. This is the exact same crap that got those guys bounced in the first round of the NCAA's a couple years ago. Too worried about image and not enough about playing the game.

Good thing Monte learned from UAB.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Cyclone Delusional and Monte's mouth should be So Proud. You both did great jobs in setting the stage for a beatdown.

I feel like you're less of an Iowa fan than you are ISU hater. I say "feel like", but it obvious that that's the truth. I mean, congrats on the win, but that's probably the peak of the season for Iowa.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Cyclone Delusional and Monte's mouth should be So Proud. You both did great jobs in setting the stage for a beatdown.

You lose credibility when you throw in irrelevant comments like this. If you want to discuss basketball as an adult, I'd love to do so. If you're just coming here to troll, your stay will be short. Congrats to Iowa on their win. I wont try to make excuses as to why we lost, Iowa out hustled and generally outsmarted ISU in every facet of the game lastnight. Kudos. We have a lot to work on.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and Stewo

CTtrucked

Nov 29, 2016
You lose credibility when you throw in irrelevant comments like this. If you want to discuss basketball as an adult, I'd love to do so. If you're just coming here to troll, your stay will be short. Congrats to Iowa on their win. I wont try to make excuses as to why we lost, Iowa out hustled and generally outsmarted ISU in every facet of the game lastnight. Kudos. We have a lot to work on.

cyclone delusional is all about childish behavior. CT is my hero.

CTtrucked

Nov 29, 2016
I feel like you're less of an Iowa fan than you are ISU hater. I say "feel like", but it obvious that that's the truth. I mean, congrats on the win, but that's probably the peak of the season for Iowa.

Why would anyone hate isu? Their history is abysmal. Watching isu fans stroke themselves only to fall flat on their faces over and over and over and over again is better than any sit com ever.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Why would anyone hate isu? Their history is abysmal. Watching isu fans stroke themselves only to fall flat on their faces over and over and over and over again is better than any sit com ever.

Yet you're here telling us these things. ISU is obviously in your head, at least to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.