Iowa Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm perplexed by this considering some poster named DanL53 on Hawkeye Nation says Wagner is a future NBA wing.

DanL53 is the most uber-positive poster on any message board. He loves him some basketball but he can't see warts on his own team.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
DanL53 is the most uber-positive poster on any message board. He loves him some basketball but he can't see warts on his own team.

Got to get the games going so he can pick out a target to have a psychotic freakout on.

It's hilarious how many over there think he's all-knowing.

Was a Hok towel boy about 40 years ago so he's been on the inside.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I think even you guys deserve something to take your mind off football. Caring about Iowa basketball so much here is funny
You are correct, with the heights ISU MBB has reached there are fun stories about the program year round which certainly helps in the fall. And anything having to do with Hok MBB IS funny.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think even you guys deserve something to take your mind off football. Caring about Iowa basketball so much here is funny

I don't really go online searching for cat videos but millions of people do because they find them amusing. That doesn't mean they necessarily care about them.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
In all fairness, Dale is an athletic spider. Untested yet, but watch out

Look for ISU's guard court to control tempo in IC this year, like in 2014. No way your savior "lil J-Bo" will be able to overcome ISU........................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.