Iowa Football Recruiting

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So Iowa State needs Bollers but Iowa doesn't? Lol OK
I think either team will survive without him but I wouldn't think you'd want to get shutout of the top 10 recruits in the state in a strong year. Bollers and Brecht appear to be your last 2 chances. 0 for 10 wouldn't be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesright

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think either team will survive without him but I wouldn't think you'd want to get shutout of the top 10 recruits in the state in a strong year. Bollers and Brecht appear to be your last 2 chances. 0 for 10 wouldn't be good.

Well we pulled Twedt's offer and nobody wanted Williams plus you're not getting the top two

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
So ya. O for 10. If the Hawks land Brecht that's 7.

This is the peak of KF's recruiting. He's going to start seeing negative recruiting soon because he's old. You better make hay while you can. BTW, our staff seemed to have no problem pulling Twedt's offer.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
This is the peak of KF's recruiting. He's going to start seeing negative recruiting soon because he's old. You better make hay while you can. BTW, our staff seemed to have no problem pulling Twedt's offer.
OK

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
source.gif

mikesright

Sep 3, 2012
First off that is a lie. Louisville made 432 offers last year. That is not 500+. Secondly, Tennessee (447), Nebraska (423), Ole Miss (405), Florida (353) , Oregon (345), Michigan (301), Alabama (287) had these numbers for scholarships offers, so i don't get what your point is. And just because you don't consider Kansas P5 doesn't make it true. Because if i'm not mistaken Rutgers still plays in the BIG10 and is worse than Kansas. Go back to the Hawks boards, troll

https://herosports.com/college-football/2019-scholarship-offers-stanford-southern-miss-ahah

Thanks for making my points for me on Louisville - they make lots of offers on prospects they have no intention of accepting a commitment from. Whether it is 500 or 432 doesn’t really matter in that context. Second, I would normally give the benefit of the doubt if there was another P5 offer besides ISU there.

And no, I don’t consider Rutgers a real P5 school either. Certainly I wouldn’t crow about one of my school’s commits having an offer from them or Kansas. UNI is a better offer than either of those two schools IMO.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Thanks for making my points for me on Louisville - they make lots of offers on prospects they have no intention of accepting a commitment from. Whether it is 500 or 432 doesn’t really matter in that context. Second, I would normally give the benefit of the doubt if there was another P5 offer besides ISU there.

And no, I don’t consider Rutgers a real P5 school either. Certainly I wouldn’t crow about one of my school’s commits having an offer from them or Kansas. UNI is a better offer than either of those two schools IMO.
giphy.gif

mikesright

Sep 3, 2012

LMAO

Look at the top recruiters in CFB right now. Mack Brown and Nick Saban are both 68 and I guarantee you both are gonna have top 15 ranked classes. Ferentz is four years younger. Old is IN right now in college football as long as you keep winning.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I don't care where recruits come from. If Brecht wants to choose Iowa over Iowa State as a WR well then lol and best of luck to him
that's one way to wave the white flag. funny that you'd be ok with going 0 for 10 instate. "little brother" (LOL) takes 7 and the "bear"gets shut out. It's a Cyclone State!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
that's one way to wave the white flag. funny that you'd be ok with going 0 for 10 instate. "little brother" (LOL) takes 7 and the "bear"gets shut out. It's a Cyclone State!

How am I waving the white flag? Look at my posting history I've always been adamant I don't care where players come from

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Personally I think bollers ends up a badger. I sure what like to be wrong though.

CloneKing

Apr 5, 2020
Ankeny
Iowa obviously wanted Bollers - he was one of their highest priority guys. But at some point it apparently became clear to the Iowa staff that they weren’t getting any traction and they stopped recruiting Bollers. It happens.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for the NBA draft instead of worrying about football? Thought I read where you won some DIII intramural championship in basketball? You may want to give Luka's Dad a call.

With all my free time I've gone back through some of these threads and WOW!! These hawk trolls are a special breed/inbred type. Still laughing at the reference to the thread that Yeahbuddy started about not trolling and then eventually gets booted off and reappears the last couple of weeks at @FightForIowa.

As hard as he tries, @TRYHARDER seems to come on here for some sort of gratification. I don't know if he is single, married, or whatever, but he tends to take his frustrations out on rival website, which just seems odd.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How am I waving the white flag? Look at my posting history I've always been adamant I don't care where players come from
That's what I'd say too if my team got shut out of the instate top 10. Can you imagine if the Clones landed 7 of them? You'd be beside yourself. LOL Hard to believe Campbell wouldn't make instate recruiting more of a priority. JP on board with this strategy?

Help Support Us

Become a patron