Iowa Football Recruiting

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
what a fxxking play by Minn. ia is just unbelievable in beating a team well maybe not. and the fans are showing thier true colors by throwing stuff on the field.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
and Minn just picked it off!!! way to go and now lets listen to all the whining by the suckeye fans. is cooper going to cry. he looks like it. got so excited forgot to post right away fun night now

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
So great. Old Leisti will have a frigging fit about that call on the punt return, I bet.
They can piss and moan about it, but DeJean waived his arm in a sideways manner back and forth - that is a fair catch sign according to the rule book.

Hilarious they lost to a team that has zero offensively. That MN qb, man just brutal.

• Creative
Reactions: 1776

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
How many Hok recruits are going to be second guessing playing in that dumpster? I have to believe that the rumors of Kurt retiring after this season is going to hurt their recruiting.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
How many Hok recruits are going to be second guessing playing in that dumpster? I have to believe that the rumors of Kurt retiring after this season is going to hurt their recruiting.
If you are a high school recruit and you commit to Iowa today, you are likely going through a coaching change during your stay at Iowa.

Where I think they will be vulernable - who the F is commiting on OFFENSE to that program right now? (in the transfer portal, high school, or juco) I also think they could be seeing a massive exodus of guys transferring out on offense. If I'm Kaleb Williams, the RB, why on earth would you stay? Don't even get me started on a receiver there..

We could actually benefit from Kirk hanging it up and retiring. Would be a total reset on state of Iowa recruiting. It would open the door for us to get more guys from various parts of state for a couple seasons while they are in transition.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you are a high school recruit and you commit to Iowa today, you are likely going through a coaching change during your stay at Iowa.

Where I think they will be vulernable - who the F is commiting on OFFENSE to that program right now? (in the transfer portal, high school, or juco) I also think they could be seeing a massive exodus of guys transferring out on offense. If I'm Kaleb Williams, the RB, why on earth would you stay? Don't even get me started on a receiver there..

We could actually benefit from Kirk hanging it up and retiring. Would be a total reset on state of Iowa recruiting. It would open the door for us to get more guys from various parts of state for a couple seasons while they are in transition.
Where is Kaleb going? Iowa was like the fourth team he had committed to. He is a flight risk wherever he goes.

Reactions: jdolson27