Iowa Light Tasting at CyHawk - Limestone Brewery

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
I just heard that Limestone Brewery of Osage will be at the CyHawk game providing samples of their Iowa Light beer and some snacks. I mentioned their beer a few weeks ago as I thought people might be interested in a locally brewed alternative to Busch Light or other light beers.

They will be located near the entrance to the haunted forest parking lot. Apparently they are going to have a "big dancing guy on top of the bus," so they will be easy to find.

These folks are friends of mine and think they have a pretty darn good product that fits a particular niche for some ISU folks.

Just thought I would let everyone at Cyclonefanatic know.

Hope to see you there!

jdolson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 4, 2006
God's Country
I just heard that Limestone Brewery of Osage will be at the CyHawk game providing samples of their Iowa Light beer and some snacks. I mentioned their beer a few weeks ago as I thought people might be interested in a locally brewed alternative to Busch Light or other light beers.

They will be located near the entrance to the haunted forest parking lot. Apparently they are going to have a "big dancing guy on top of the bus," so they will be easy to find.

These folks are friends of mine and think they have a pretty darn good product that fits a particular niche for some ISU folks.

Just thought I would let everyone at Cyclonefanatic know.

Hope to see you there!
You heard right! I am part owner/brewer with Limestone and a ISU Alum. We are a small brewery in North Iowa and wanted to get this beer out to get some feedback. Stop by the tailgate and have a beer with my partner Tony! Should be an awesome day to drink beer and beat the Hawks! Go Cyclones!

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
tenor.gif

I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: jdolson

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Just want to remind you all one more time. See you there!

Reactions: NWICY

Help Support Us

Become a patron