• Iowa FB

Votes: 53 94.6%
  • Iowa MBB

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Basically men's hoops with ISU goes back and forth every year.

I hate watching Iowa win any game in football.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Licklitters first class looks pretty good

Fuller tucker and gatens.

Didn't Gatens commit when Alford was there? Not that it mattered, he's from Iowa City and would have been a Hawkeye even if Daffy Duck was the coach.

GoState

Jun 4, 2006
Beaverdale
Didn't Gatens commit when Alford was there? Not that it mattered, he's from Iowa City and would have been a Hawkeye even if Daffy Duck was the coach.

So he doesn't count? Then I guess we can just assume Barnes is coming to ISU no matter what. Sure...sounds good. :wacko:

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
So he doesn't count? Then I guess we can just assume Barnes is coming to ISU no matter what. Sure...sounds good. :wacko:

The guy was calling him Lickliter's recruit when he actually committed to Alford. Please read and make sure you comprehend before you respond next time. Thanks.

cyclones6785

Dec 16, 2007
The guy was calling him Lickliter's recruit when he actually committed to Alford. Please read and make sure you comprehend before you respond next time. Thanks.

Did he sign his letter of intent before Lickliter became the coach? If he hadn't, then he had the opportunity to back out. Lickliter obviously kept him there then. So, therefore, he is Lickliter's recruit.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006

In Coach Duck's defense, his pressing style of defense, and his ability to use junk defense at the right moment (where do you think the triangle-and-two double team on Curry came from?) are going to revolutionize college basketball.

Help Support Us

Become a patron