Iowa State App Ticket Issues

troutslayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2011
My ticket is in the ISU app, but not Ticketmaster. I'm still not able to move my ticket from the ISU app to apple wallet. I get a screen that says Ticketmaster requires a face ID for security enhancement. Click in Continue, and it says Pass cannot be added to wallet. Try again later. I've logged out and and back in of both apps and still no luck. At this point I'm probably going to open my ticket in the app before I even get to Ames and hope it stays live throughout tailgating

Reactions: pcjcy and isufbcurt

Terry Frazier

Jun 12, 2018
My ticket is in the ISU app, but not Ticketmaster. I'm still not able to move my ticket from the ISU app to apple wallet. I get a screen that says Ticketmaster requires a face ID for security enhancement. Click in Continue, and it says Pass cannot be added to wallet. Try again later. I've logged out and and back in of both apps and still no luck. At this point I'm probably going to open my ticket in the app before I even get to Ames and hope it stays live throughout tailgating
This is exactly my concern too.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I was trying to find the main thread about the tickets for this season but couldn't find it.

Long story short, I transferred my wife's fb ticket to her. She accepted it but it's not downloading to her Wallet. Will she be able to use the email of the ticket (which has the bar code) to get in?

I had to download my ticket to my wallet twice in order to get it to show up in my wallet.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I would call the ticket office to confirm the correct answer tomorrow regardless of what someone says here to be sure you don’t run into any issues Saturday. But that’s just me. I usually have found the ticket office people helpful and nice whenever I’ve called down there.

kelseywilliams

Nov 3, 2022
Should we be able to download them to our apple wallet now? My tickets don’t give me an option to download or transfer.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
I was trying to find the main thread about the tickets for this season but couldn't find it.

Long story short, I transferred my wife's fb ticket to her. She accepted it but it's not downloading to her Wallet. Will she be able to use the email of the ticket (which has the bar code) to get in?

I had to download my ticket to my wallet twice in order to get it to show up in my wallet.
Apple Wallet? Other people have been talking about having issues loading tickets to Apple Wallet in one of the other threads. I don't know if anyone found a solution.

kelseywilliams

Nov 3, 2022
My tickets don’t even give me the option to download. It shows 2 tickets and all the options are grayed out so I can’t do anything. It won’t even let me download my cy club card. They don’t even show us on Ticketmaster but they do on the app.

4everClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Ames
Try turning your phone to read ticket horizontally. The add to Apple Wallet button showed up for me by doing that. It was not showing up with ticket showing vertically. Weird. I know.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I just tried to download my parking and couldn’t. I do know that when I logged in on my laptop, it had a counter saying 5 days and some odd time. Not sure if that is when you can download or what.

Terry Frazier

Jun 12, 2018
My tickets don’t even give me the option to download. It shows 2 tickets and all the options are grayed out so I can’t do anything. It won’t even let me download my cy club card. They don’t even show us on Ticketmaster but they do on the app.
There is another thread about these issues now too. My tickets are not on the app but when I bypass the app and go right to ticketmaster they are there.

I am afraid to try and move them to a wallet. I could accidentally delete them.

I taught high school for 25 years but as an old man I went through college so long ago I never used a computer. I had to learn what I know on the job.

kelseywilliams

Nov 3, 2022
There is another thread about these issues now too. My tickets are not on the app but when I bypass the app and go right to ticketmaster they are there.

I am afraid to try and move them to a wallet. I could accidentally delete them.

I taught high school for 25 years but as an old man I went through college so long ago I never used a computer. I had to learn what I know on the job.
When I go to Ticketmaster it doesn’t show up but if I go through the link from the email, it says “your ticket is not available to be managed.”

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I would call the ticket office to confirm the correct answer tomorrow regardless of what someone says here to be sure you don’t run into any issues Saturday. But that’s just me. I usually have found the ticket office people helpful and nice whenever I’ve called down there.
I agree with this. Call or email and they are very quick to respond and very helpful. I'm so use to poor customer service at this point I really appreciate getting someone who is actually knowledgeable and helpful.