***Iowa State at Iowa***

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
That's an amazing piece of info

I do not believe Meyer ever had an ISU offer - she committed very young and do not think ISU had seen enough to offer at that point.[/QUOTE]
Just because a player verbally commits at a young age doesn't mean that other schools can't extend an offer later.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
That's an amazing piece of info

I do not believe Meyer ever had an ISU offer - she committed very young and do not think ISU had seen enough to offer at that point.[/QUOTE]

I know she was an Iowa lean, but being a Lyndsey protege, I know they recruited her very hard. She committed as sophomore, so maybe an official offer wasn't on the table.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I do not believe Meyer ever had an ISU offer - she committed very young and do not think ISU had seen enough to offer at that point.
Just because a player verbally commits at a young age doesn't mean that other schools can't extend an offer later.[/QUOTE]

While technically true I do not believe that ISU WBB will do this. Once a player commits to another program they stop recruiting them. I have heard BF refer to this numerous times.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Early on, rpi services are more amusing than useful, but today, RealTime is just wrong. I'm not troubled by the projection of a Hawk win, their numbers are wrong which changes the power ranking.s We score 84 pts pgm and allow 63.9. RealTime has 73 and 71. The Hawks score 76.8 and allow 60.9. We have to like our last two games - carry that level of play into this outing and we get a win. We're getting great contribution - double digit scoring - from the bench players. Do we know if Heather is expected to play?

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
Big Ten Plus? I really hate the Big Ten. At least put it on your worthless Big Ten Network.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Do we know if Heather is expected to play?

Coach said 50/50 Monday - she is dressing for practice, and I noticed in the FB picture she was in practice uniform yesterday with an ankle brace on. So, my hunch is BF is being mums the word, but that she'll play some. I doubt it will be 20+ minutes, but I bet she gets some. So glad to see Claire come on strong. I think both Iowa and ISU are "unknowns" at this point. Both lost a close one to a top program, but Iowa's best win is James Madison and ISU's is Drake.

Reactions: barometriclow

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Both lost a close one to a top program said:
Good point - it'll take a month for things to shake out - but Iowa's beating of UNI by a wide margin is likely their best win. FWIW, Drake thumped Nebraska by 14 in Lincoln last night and may win the Valley.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Just want to point out that this is why I think we are better off with Cyclones.tv.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Tore her meniscus early last season and had a setback over the summer. Has just now been cleared and will dress tonight, but will not play per Bluder.

Saw her play a lot in high school. Her school is in our conference. We could not beat them while she was there.

CintiClone

Nov 10, 2009
I see we are tied at 8 at the media break under 5 1st quarter. Anyone watching with some analysis?