Iowa State Basketball 2013-14 Reload

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Put together a little highlight video for this season. Figured I would accomplish something @ night while our week old daughter holds me hostage from sleep. I had one almost completely done a couple days ago that had a lot more to it but saved it wrong and couldn't edit what I wanted so had to start over again. It runs a little long and the soundtrack is all unedited Eminem from his new album The Marshall Mathers LP 2. I fully expect to get at least a few complaints about the tunes but I wanted an Iowa State basketball video with music I actually like :) Enjoy!

Iowa State Basketball 2013-14 Reload - YouTube

***Now works on mobile devices!

Last edited:
Reactions: peteypie

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I thought this was a troll job for awhile there.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Need more Eminem!:psmile:

Pretty good though, thanks for putting it together.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Hmmmm don't get what the problem is. I'm having no problem watching it by either clicking the link or going to YouTube and searching for the video. Posted it on Facebook and some friends were able to view and some weren't. Apparently peteypie was able to watch it as well so not sure why others are having trouble. I'm trying to figure out how to just post it directly from my laptop so if anybody has any tips, I would really appreciate it!

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Thanks UraMallas! Wound up being A LOT more work than I expected but once I got a ways into it, I was too stubborn to give it up!

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Video now works on mobile devices. Wanted to pass that along but also wanted to get the thread back on the front page for anybody who may have missed it. Good pump up for the Michigan game!

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Is there an entire separate video for Ellerman? Please post link. Thanks.

Lol I felt bad not having him and Edozie in the video but I couldn't find anything to use. Ellerman has nothing on YouTube and Edozie only has a 4 minute individual workout so couldn't really do much with that. Maybe they'll make next year's video!