Iowa State Desktop Backgrounds

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Hey guys, I am part of a different forum where people who are really good at graphic design come together to share work and comment on the new logos that periodically come out in the world of sports, and there is a guy there who has been taking team logos and making them to look like the desktop background is part of the jersey. They look really cool and he finally did an Iowa State section which you can see in the link below. I hope everyone enjoys these, he does great work and all the Iowa State ones are fantastic and you'll have over 30 versions to choose from.

If you go to:

Embroidered Things

you can see all the Iowa State designs and if you go to the following link you can see all his other work, maybe you don't want a ISU background. (But why would you want that?)

Embroidered Things

Last edited:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Thanks a lot price26. I think these will make a great addition to my laptop.

Oh and it's great to see his "original" user name...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Hey guys, I am part of a different forum where people who are really good at graphic design come together to share work and comment on the new logos that periodically come out in the world of sports,

What have the comments been like so far on the new I-State logo?

cyclonekj

Apr 11, 2006
I never knew Cy could walk left!!

Or that the whirlybird could twist left for that matter ... does that make him half typhoon?

Actually, Cy's a natural southpaw. To throw his opponents off, he goes right until the final round and then switches to left. Where do you think Rocky got the idea?

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I'm moving this back up because I think it warrants more than 250 views. This is good stuff folks.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I know I will get yelled at for this, but this is the sweetest logo in college athletics:

ImageShack - Hosting :: head2blackes6.jpg

I'd say if you wanted a sweet looking logo that doesn't really indicate what team it represents very well, then go with this:

6blackxg7.jpg

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Some cool stuff there. I may have to put two of those together - I've switched to a dual monitor setup.

Help Support Us

Become a patron