Iowa State Textured Toilet Seats

isu999

Jun 27, 2015
So I was in class today, bored out of my mind, so I decided I'd rather go try to squeeze one out rather than listen to my professor ramble on. When I went into the stall and sat down I noticed that something felt weird. The seat had like a soft sandpaper texture that looked like it had been sprayed with a clear coat. I am unsure of why someone would want a textured toilet seat. Maybe it provides more grip so you don't slide around while your trying to do your business? What do you guys think?

• Informative
Reactions: ianoconnor

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
...and no one responds to this man? I am old enough to remember "the wiping thread" going 'viral' on this site.

Finals are ending, are there no campus investigators to sample various locations, confirm the location of this stall, determine if there is a pattern (certain buildings, etc)? Is everyone too glued to the cell phones to determine why such an adhesive may be applied to this gentleman's seat? Will no one offer witty wisecracks or other puns about getting to the bottom of this?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
...and no one responds to this man? I am old enough to remember "the wiping thread" going 'viral' on this site.

Finals are ending, are there no campus investigators to sample various locations, confirm the location of this stall, determine if there is a pattern (certain buildings, etc)? Is everyone too glued to the cell phones to determine why such an adhesive may be applied to this gentleman's seat? Will no one offer witty wisecracks or other puns about getting to the bottom of this?
I remember when I initially read this thread I was hopeful it would be something like this
FCWHToiletLidBrownsHelmet-2.jpg

but on the actual seat

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Didn't the Regents just approve a multi-million dollar renovation for Parks Library that includes upgrading the bathrooms. The OP must have gotten some action from the Regents!

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The designer of the textured toilet seat is obviously a gold bond user.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron