Iowa State vs Texas Tech

SMP05

Oct 10, 2015
Ladies are having a difficult time with the Texas Tech block, service errors and closing out the sets. Maybe a little sluggish today after the Baylor match... going to be tough to pull this one out after losing two sets.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
What a head scratcher of a match. Just when things seemed to be coming together. CJL has been very good at keeping things consistent, but this one stings for sure.

Honestly never thought I’d see the day a CJL team would lose to Tech in Hilton. We had won 26 or so straight against them until the got us in Lubbock last season.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
The one match I attend and they play like crap. 48 errors. Tech had 35. The error differntial was the match.
I just watched the CJL post match presser. I have not watched the match yet but she mentioned that Tech was attacking a back row player with success and based on the RE #'s, that would appear to have been Holthaus. Also noticed that Hatch played only two sets and Anderson played 3. Hatch's kill #'s weren't good but was she benched for her back row play assuming she played there yesterday as in prior matches?

• Informative
Reactions: Cyfan1965