Iowa vs Penn State

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
But you did and conveniently at a time when important “news” came out about Iowa. Shocking, I know.
Wow-aren’t you special. Been gone longer than that and it had nothing to do with anything Hawkeye.
Most people on here need to be taken in small doses. But spin away-lol

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yikes Kirk

I went back and watched the game. PSU had six defensive players go down, all after at least 10 yard gains by Iowa BTW. Out of the six players, four jogged off the field and were back within a play or two. It was beyond obvious it was being done on purpose so much so that the announcer even said it during the broadcast. Crazy how ISU fans support this type of play.

• Informative
Reactions: 7Got6 and breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I went back and watched the game. PSU had six defensive players go down, all after at least 10 yard gains by Iowa BTW. Out of the six players, four jogged off the field and were back within a play or two. It was beyond obvious it was being done on purpose so much so that the announcer even said it during the broadcast. Crazy how ISU fans support this type of play.
4 players that were booed by Iowa fans didn't return to the game

• Dumb
Reactions: criticalobserver

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
4 players that were booed by Iowa fans didn't return to the game

Are you counting Clifford and their WR? I only counted defensive players and out of the six that went down with "injury", four of them returned to the game immediately. Clifford and the WR were not booed.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Are you counting Clifford and their WR? I only counted defensive players and out of the six that went down with "injury", four of them returned to the game immediately. Clifford and the WR were not booed.
Nope 4 of the players booed didn't come back in according to Franklin

• Dumb
Reactions: criticalobserver