**** Iowa

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
Hmmm, ISU very mediocre? Really Randy?

Maybe not looking at a Sweet 16 team right now but hardly mediocre.

Hoks are hardly mediocre either, going the other way.
He's such a ******* idiot. Yes, Randy, you are allowed to say that both teams are mediocre, you'd just be ******* wrong. I think it's hilarious that Letiskow or however you spell it immediately looks at him like wtf??? His pandering to the **** Iowa crowd is absolutely sickening to watch. Iowa gave up 92 ******* POINTS to NEBRASKA ******* Omaha, while, ISU has two 1 possession losses to top 25 teams!

It's sad...we all want to **** Iowa, but Randy would actually enjoy it.

• Funny
Reactions: Gunnerclone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
It's gameday boys and girls. Go State.
chris-fowler-wearing-a-wig-on-college-gameday.gif

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
"[Lafester] Rhodes hit the first of two free throws, and all Iowa could manage to do with the time remaining was to get a heave from Horton that flew well above the backboard. Orr met with Davis for the customary handshake before the situation quickly grew confrontational. Orr and Close met in the handshake line in front of the scorer's table, and the veteran coach grabbed Close by the lapels of his suit as the two exchanged words and needed to be physically separated..."

"Close: I'd get boxing gloves sent in the mail [from Orr] and boxing lessons (following that game)."

"There were 4 good players in the state this year. We got two of them. One didn't qualify, and the other went to Iowa, which is about the same thing"

Johnny Orr with the original **** Iowa. Rest in peace, coach!

http://www.amestrib.com/sports/mens-basketball-oral-history-iowa-state-102-iowa-100-ot-1987

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
"Pemsl's game looks much closer to Niang than White or Valentine."

Pemsl is now on the level of Georges Niang, Royce White, and Denzel Valentine. Surprised he hasn't been called a lottery pick, yet.
Well now I just can't wait to watch this hybrid paragon play!