Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Looks like someone is going to use a player not going drafted as definitive proof that his ridiculous theory is somehow proved.

This should be entertaining.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
To be fair...there's a lot of ridiculous crap posted on this board

Yeah, that's why you should get lost. Then there wouldn't be any ridiculous crap posted on here.

How did Wadley do anyway? He was projected to go higher than Lazard. He must really suck bad, right?

Jewell will be a bust. You can't be that slow and play in the NFL. You Hawk fans think Lazard is slow, wow, Jewell has to be one of the slowest LBs in the NFL now. And he's short too. And some horrible RB that plays for lowly ISU trucked right through him to the endzone. Yet he got drafted. The draft is a very strange thing.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Spanky and breck53

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Yeah, that's why you should get lost. Then there wouldn't be any ridiculous crap posted on here.

How did Wadley do anyway? He was projected to go higher than Lazard. He must really suck bad, right?

Jewell will be a bust. You can't be that slow and play in the NFL. You Hawk fans think Lazard is slow, wow, Jewell has to be one of the slowest LBs in the NFL now. And he's short too. And some horrible RB that plays for lowly ISU trucked right through him to the endzone. Yet he got drafted. The draft is a very strange thing.
You need to take a break. You're making a fool of yourself.

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012

You seem sane.

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009

Lol u mad bro

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This should say enough.

@JesseGavin1: #NFLDraft Picks, 2015-Present
Iowa: 11
UNI: 3
Iowa State: 0

Yes, it truly is amazing ISU was the best team in the state this year without having any NFL talent whatsoever, isn't it. CMC is incredible.

What the hell happened to Iowa this season. Same overall record as ISU with all that NFL talent on board. That is WAY underperforming for them. What are they paying KF again?

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
This should say enough.

@JesseGavin1: #NFLDraft Picks, 2015-Present
Iowa: 11
UNI: 3
Iowa State: 0

Amazing insight, I'm sure no one has ever realized this before.

When ISU has had NFL caliber players, they've found their way to the NFL and had successful careers. What % of drafted players will carve out a career in the NFL? I'm not limiting it to Pro-Bowlers or Super Bowl winners, but guys that stick around on a 53 man roster for 3+ years?

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012
Yes, it truly is amazing ISU was the best team in the state this year without having any NFL talent whatsoever, isn't it. CMC is incredible.

What the hell happened to Iowa this season. Same overall record as ISU with all that NFL talent on board. That is WAY underperforming for them. What are they paying KF again?
How can "the best team in the state" claim to be the best team in the state whilst losing at home to the actual best team in the state?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Amazing insight, I'm sure no one has ever realized this before.

When ISU has had NFL caliber players, they've found their way to the NFL and had successful careers. What % of drafted players will carve out a career in the NFL? I'm not limiting it to Pro-Bowlers or Super Bowl winners, but guys that stick around on a 53 man roster for 3+ years?

Not to mention, when ISU has had players get drafted in the NFL, we've usually sucked bad too. So it obviously doesn't always mean success on the field either, which is strange.

One would think comparing all of Iowa's draftees this year compared to ISU's zero, that Iowa had the far and away better season on the field. Not so. According to many post season rankings, ISU had the better season.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
How can "the best team in the state" claim to be the best team in the state whilst losing at home to the actual best team in the state?

Yep, just like in 2002 Iowa State was clearly the best team in the state when they beat Iowa in Kinnick, yet Iowa went on to only have one loss that entire season and go to the Orange Bowl, right?

Whoever wins the instate rival game is by far the best team in the state, right?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Imagine spending a Saturday night trashing players who didn’t get drafted on a rivals board. The sad, pathetic lives someone must live to get reaffirmation by a rival fan base.

Not only that, but kids that grew up in Urbandale, Iowa too. Pathetic.

I'm a huge Packer fan and I was thrilled they drafted Josh Jackson. In fact, the Packers rosters over the years have been loaded with really good Iowa players, and it still is.

As I've always said, it's never the Iowa players I've ever had a problem with.... just the arrogant and ignorant fans.