IPAD/IPHONE repair in Ames/Des Moines Area

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
My 9 year old son is a good kid and has been great with his IPOD 5 until he shut it in my truck door today. He had a nice case for it. The glass is not broken or cracked and the power and home switches work, but the metal case is slightly bent (you care barely tell) but the touch screen does not work. Does anyone have any advice or have had any experiences with local repair shops? Please let me know as he is pretty upset. Thanks!

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
My 9 year old son is a good kid and has been great with his IPOD 5 until he shut it in my truck door today. He had a nice case for it. The glass is not broken or cracked and the power and home switches work, but the metal case is slightly bent (you care barely tell) but the touch screen does not work. Does anyone have any advice or have had any experiences with local repair shops? Please let me know as he is pretty upset. Thanks!

There's a place at Merle Hay Mall down by Sears. For broken glass, they were very reasonable, and they could do it in an hour or two. Worth seeing what they charge for other things.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
There was another thread on this with a place in ankeny. Try the search option.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I will let you all know how much it cost to replace a broken i pad mini screen as kid just dropped it on the sidewalk.

Help Support Us

Become a patron