IPAs: 34 of the top hottest.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
These lists are always a little odd. Ones I have had....

Hazy-O - No reason to be on the list. Qualifier I had this in an airport during Covid so sipping over a mask. But remember it being pretty meh and not anything I would have described as Hazy.
3 Way IPA - I have two in my fridge I just got yesterday but haven't opened them. I'll let you know lol
Logical Conclusion - I don't remember this one but rated it 4/5
King Sue - I don't think I need to comment since everyone I would guess is familiar but very good
Hooey - I really liked this one. Not one of the best on the list but solid.
Lunch - Probably the most famous one on the list and gets a lot of discussion. It's solid but I expected a little more for as much as I've heard about it.
M-43 - I love this beer.
Homestyle - I like Bearded Iris beers and have had several. I didn't think Homestyle was one of their better IPAs though. It was good but not great.
Juicy Bits - Probably my favorite on this list
Tubular - Another one I don't really remember but rated 4/5 so must have been pretty good
Codename Superfan - Another really good one

11/34 ain't bad. I've had a ton from Anchorage but not the one listed. One of my favorite breweries. Based on the rating of the one listed here there are much better choices.

To finish the report I opened a 3way (heh heh) and it was ok but not great.

Also thanks to HyCyde I can cross Julius off the list (well king Julius but that counts) So 12/34

Reactions: CySki

Help Support Us

Become a patron