Is it pronounced MomThreelovic or MomThrillovic?

Is it pronounced MomThreelovic or MomThrillovic?

• MomTHREElovic

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • MomTHRILLovic

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He made eye contact with the player charging at him and decided to get to that spot. It wasn't some prayer he threw up, it was exactly what he wanted. A thing of beauty. I know it's going to get old but it was very Dirk-ish.

An ISU player doing Dirkish/Birdish stuff will never get old.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
He made eye contact with the player charging at him and decided to get to that spot. It wasn't some prayer he threw up, it was exactly what he wanted. A thing of beauty. I know it's going to get old but it was very Dirk-ish.
TJ spoke exactly of this in the post game radio interview. The play had multiple options and one was Milan from left baseline at 15' if he had a smaller defender, a shot he has consistently made at every level of ball

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
TJ spoke exactly of this in the post game radio interview. The play had multiple options and one was Milan from left baseline at 15' if he had a smaller defender, a shot he has consistently made at every level of ball

Still a tough shot. Turn and shoot a fadeaway while still moving sideways with two defenders on him. They don't get much more difficult than that

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Somebody posted this in a different thread. And no I'm not saying he's going to be an nba all star, not saying that..

But - the body, the skill set, the shooting motion. It's Larry Bird - like. It just is.

It’s not a stretch to call him short Dirk, imagine if he was a true seven footer with same game and you have Dirk who was basically unstoppable shooting.

Reactions: cyclone1209

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
It’s not a stretch to call him short Dirk, imagine if he was a true seven footer with same game and you have Dirk who was basically unstoppable shooting.
If he was a 7 footer he likely would have been paid millions of dollars to go play for NC or KU or some other blue blood in all likelihood. I'll get booed for that, but whatevs. Glad he came here.